AAAGGGHHHHH!!!

sunnycupcake

:cry: Hi all.....

Had a bad couple of hours , my autistic daughters latest calender/date/time obsession has driven me to the brink today....my 4 year old has a stinking cold which has come from nowhere in the last 2 hours , the weather is awful...... i could just eat the spicy homemade chilli burgers i made earlier for my beloved... im not hungry , just stressed......
Sorry guys , i needed to get that off my chest...pretty selfish of me!!:(
Anybody else struggling today?? Feel free to stress right back at me...
xxxx

never ever applogise. you havent caved it. well done for been so strong :)

don't apologise! and don't feel selfish for ranting!! we all have crappy days and we're entitled to rant :)

hope your day gets better!

Im having a ***** day/week too.
Work sucks as my right arm is on Holiday for two weeks.. I work with a twisted, spiteful, nasty old woman, who makes my life hell... Im ''starving hungry'' and Im craving food all of the time.
I came home in a grump, and thought Id weigh myself on the wii fat.. It said id lost 1lb since my last visit which was 3 days ago. Im gutted. A pound in 3 days?? Omg, i wana cry *sobs* why cant i have lost 3lb, like LT say we can? I havent cheated at all :(

aaaaaaaaaaaand *this* is why so many of us 'lifers' (lol) say take all non-official weigh-ins with a pinch of salt.

good luck for proper weigh-in, you WILL reach your goal just carry on being a 100%-er :)

-group hug- for all those having a naff day! x

awww sunny x
know how you feel with the time obssession thing.driven me mad all school hols.i get "whats it time for now" all day long x
hope your feeling better and ya little one gets well soon x
try ya best to chill out and have some me time when they go to bed x

Hi Sunny,
sorry you are having a bad day, life can be tough sometimes, can't it. Our children who we love dearly on one side can drive us to the brink more often than not.
It's a great achievement to say you made the burgers and don't feel hungry for them, well done thats a step in a positive direction. Keep your chin up, woman, you are doing great.
Doirin

Hey Sunny, I hope you are feeling better now. Children, bless 'em, we love them to bits but they can drive us to distraction at the same time! When are they back at school?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

Hey Sunny...

Sorry you've been having a crappy day :-(
Sounds like you have a lot on your plate which could be pretty emotionally draining. Well done for not caving and scoffing the chilli burgers! You must have steely will power.

Hope things with your girls get a bit better and remember- anytime you're down come on here and have a rant- it's what we're for. Supporting each other is what this is about- I've seen plenty of posts where you've been there for others so don't worry about coming on here to get stuff off your chest

xxx

:) Thank you all sooooo much for your kind words , it made so much difference.
Feeling much better today.
Hope you all have a great day .
Sunny xxxxxx:grouphugg:

Back