AAAGHHHH!!! What do you do when?

Cherrysummer, have you read the thread about eating all your points? If you're only eating 10 points a day, you're not going to lose. And you're not really doing the WW plan, as they say not to go below 16, and not to save more than 4 points a day.
Try replacing WW options with higher fat options, or eating foods that are filling and high in points but have good fat, such as avocacdo? To be honest, at the moment you are not following the plan, and that's probably why it's not working for you.
I get what you mean about not wanting to eat for the sake of it, but at the same time, the WW plan is scientifically designed, and they don't say things such as don't go below 16 points just for the sake of it :)

I know your right :rolleyes: its my own fault I need to re train my thinking I normally do very low fat diets if I want to lose weight for something but this was more of a life change so it will stay off so im now struggling to remember im not on a diet.. if you get what I mean? My husband was only saying yesterday I need to eat more higher fat foods :( Thank you for your post.

You stick to the plan. 100%. 18 points a day! (2 points under for the week this week.) Wekk after week. And lose absolutely zilch! Nada!! I am so so so fed up I just can't tell you. I can't afford to go sole source, and don't want to drag two impressionable daughters to a ww meeting! What can ww leader do anyway, probably just not believe I'm sticking to it. But i am, I really am. I've written down every last morsel that goes past my lips! Should I drop points do you think? I am just stumped now. I've stuck with this, absolutely, since the kids went back!

I wonder whether you eat a lot of high carb food - bread, pasta etc? I find that when i've hit a plateau in the past, doing an "atkins" type week with non of the processed carbs has helped - i will still eat veg, rice and potatoes, but not anything with flour in it and i also cut back on fruit and no fruit drinks or other high sugar things. Even though you're sticking to your points sometimes all your body needs is for you to mix it up a bit!

:D Good Luck!! :D

Thanks. I did think about a carb free week, and thin k this does make a difference. I don't eat alot of carbs. Little bread, no potato, or pasta. But I do eat some processed food, cereal, and rice, and wondered if cutting out carbs almost completely for a while may help. Just a bit scared this will mean I can never eat carbs again. Think I've had my last prridge for a while, and I'll cut them for a while.

Thanks for this, i have wondered this for a while

There are good carbs, porridge is great I live on it lol, wholemeal pasta bread brown rice, we do need some carbs But I'm thinking maybe cut them a little, I had better losses when I ate no bread for the first 2 months?
Good luck hope it starts coming off x

Thanks folks. I am getting really really fed up. I am not doing as much exercise as I would like. Still manage some, but it's just me and the kids, I work when they are at school, race round their activities after school, and can't leave them at night. But I do weigh and measure absolutely everything, on ww scales that tell you the points. I do stick to 18 points a day. Sometimes I go over, and pull back, or save and spend, but not usually saving more than 2 points a day. I ahve lost nothing, the same lb and a bit, since 5th Septmber. I can't go on like this! If I had money I would just exante or CD, but can't and know this would probably mess up metabolism more!

Hi hun,
I hope you're ok today. Keep going - I know it's frustrating beyond belief but you WILL get there.

From experience, CD isn't the answer. Well, it is because that's how I lost 2 and a half stone, but I've also been yoyoing like no ones business and it's messed up my head big time. With CD, because you know you're going to lose weight and it comes off so quickly you get very obsessed and paranoid about every ounce that goes on again. You also get into your head that CD is the only way you're going to lose weight & be slim when it isn't. It's taken me a year and a half to break out of the war between CD and myself causing emotional wreckage on the way. I'm slimmer now but haven't achieved a thing. I may as well be at my heaviest.

Keep going, you're GOING to do this. :)

Take care and chin up xxx

I hope this isn't too late! As everyone has said - mixing things up either by eating different foods, doing the Wendi plan or changing your exercise, will hopefully break a plateau. But I'd just like to let you know that it will eventually end, even if you don't change anything, eventually you will start to lose again. I have a habit of losing for a few weeks then getting stuck in a plateau in a few weeks and that's just how my weight loss goes unfortunately.

It's horrid to be in the period when you're not losing but you just have to keep at it. That next loss will be such a relief and a huge motivator, all I can say at the moment is stick with it. You're doing a great job and it's natural to feel down when a loss doesn't come but at least you haven't given up!

Back