Aaah Excited!

Plym2bslim

Oh gosh didn't quite know who to turn to as no one i know understands the excitement...so i thought i'd post it on here :)

So i was feeling down yesterday after a rubbish weigh in (totm, water retention and cheating)...and also feeling rubbish because the clothes i have that are supposed to fit me are all baggy and loose (ok yes i know its a good thing), but i was feeling frumpy.
Then just before bed last night i tried on my perfect nice-arse size 20 jeans (which are my first goal)...and guess what? they just about fitted!! amazing since 6 weeks ago i couldn't even get them past my bum lol. so yeah feeling pretty good about that, i reckon another 7-14 pounds should just about do it and i'll fit them perfectly.

Must be the nice weather or something because im feeling pretty fantastic about whats to come instead of being unsure like i was.
I have my best mate's wedding and hen night in July and i reckon by then i'll be about 14st 7lbs ish which is unreal, i dont know the last time i was that weight!...and from then it'll only be a few more stones 'til my goal weight. YEY :D

Sorry folks just in a really fantastic mood, when you've got as much weight as me to lose its hard to project yourself forward...but im doing it!....ive got through 6 weeks, roll on the rest i say!

Much Love to All
xxxxxxxx

thankyou xxxx

Thankyoo...p.s nice to see someone who isnt that far away on here :D

Well done hunny keep ur motivation high and you WILL succeed xxx

I know exactly how u feel Plym! Nice to see another girl from Plymouth on here too! Well done, and get ready to say good bye to Evans lol x

Aj Plym thats lovely to hear - its amazing how this makes you feel isnt it! I was only posting the same earlier on myself...! I have never ever had such a great feeling on a diet before,, its normally doom n gloom and counting food and feeling miserable .. by not having food it removes that part where I felt guilt or choice...! FAB! :) :)

Well done on the jeans and heres to much more of this feeling for us all! :)

Hi Plym, know exactly how you feel. I got into a pair of white ASDA size 16s at the weekend which have been in my wardrobe for the past 2 or even 3 summers and still had the label on. I felt bloody marvellous. The shine was slightly taken off a few hours later though when my son threw up all over them. However, they've washed up fine and are ready for their second outing this weekend, assuming we have nice sunny weather.

Ha ha brilliant! I have a pair of black jeans hanging up looking at me inspiring me to get back into them and can't wait until I can post up here to you all that I've gotten them up over my thighs again!!!!

Brilliant Plym - another Janner I see!!! I have sooo many clothes that I am hoping will see the light of day again soon! you're doing fab!

Well done hearing your stories gives me the will to carry on and stick it out.
And yeah the nice weather spurs you on even more, summers on its way :)

well done for getting them jeans on!! bet that felt great!! Just think when the wedding comes round you will be all slim and gorg!!!

Keep going girl! I can see your on LT facebook, same as me!

My first goal is to get in to my jeans, haven't worn them since before xmas, and want to get out of these frumpy black stretchy trousers, I hate them! x

Wow!! what a feeling!! how fantastic!!

I've got jeans I've bought and never fitted into!! so they're my aim for the summer!!

Maybe we need a "get into those jeans" thread!! hehe!!

stick with it - you've done soo well so far!!

jane xx

Back