Aaahhhh lads!!!!

Sara4

Gold Member
:drool::drool: Pizza Hut are doing a special pizza! Peperoni and cheese crust!!!!! You don't understand my sole weakness with food is peperoni pizza!!!!

God I miss food!!!:cry: Seriously trying to resist the urge to jump in the car and go to nearest pizza hut> I'm now fed up!:needhug:

resist the urge and just keep thinking slim, you have done really well good on ya hun xx

I keep seeing those ads too...

I was thinking just the crust would do me never mind thre actually pizza...

A fulled-loaded pizza PLUS a cheese & pepperomi stuffed crusts... no wonder we as a nation iz getting phat :(

Curry and/or chilli is my weakness. Chicken soup with chilli powder currently in the microwave. Mmmm!!!

oohh wierd making in microvave - why not just put boing water over ALA cup-a- soup ?

Hmmm, good point! I'm following the advise of my pharmacist. He is probably worried that some people might put boiling water into the shaker with disastrous results. Do the lumps all dissolve in hot water?

Mix into a paste first to loosen up and gradually put balance of water in stirring all the way add black pepper and chilli flakes ehh voila sex in a cup (well almost!):D

hey babe... stay strong!

:drool::drool: Pizza Hut are doing a special pizza! Peperoni and cheese crust!!!!! You don't understand my sole weakness with food is peperoni pizza!!!!

God I miss food!!!:cry: Seriously trying to resist the urge to jump in the car and go to nearest pizza hut> I'm now fed up!:needhug:

Hey, just look at your results so far! You have done ohhh so well! You inspire me everytime i see ur results!

Pizza hut is one of my weaknesses too... have you ever went to pizza hut and ate way to much so u feel ill? I do this almost everytime i go. When I think of pizza hut now I try to think of the feeling of gluttony that I have after I finish my pizza that lasts for AGES... eating the pizza takes like 10 mins but i normally feel sick for ages after, then I feel depressed cos my jeans are so tight they hurt my waist... :(

oh im depressed now just thinking about pizza...

dont do it, it will be yuk!

Ahhh I know you are all right! About to make my last choc shake of the day! :wave_cry: It's not the same! I swear I could smell the pizza just looking at that add!

Thanks guys!

My children had pizza for tea and it smelt sooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!! I had a good sniff of it then went into the kitchen for a bottle of water!!!

Is it bad parenting to no longer sit and eat with my children? Cooking the food is one thing but watching them enjoy it is a tad too far for me!!!!!

My children had pizza for tea and it smelt sooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!! I had a good sniff of it then went into the kitchen for a bottle of water!!!

Is it bad parenting to no longer sit and eat with my children? Cooking the food is one thing but watching them enjoy it is a tad too far for me!!!!!

On the contrary you are being a responsible parent. You are losing weight and making yourself healthier. That means you will have a greater chance of a longer lifespan and thus be able to advise and guide your children for many years. That's the way I see it!

Hey, just look at your results so far! You have done ohhh so well! You inspire me everytime i see ur results!

Pizza hut is one of my weaknesses too... have you ever went to pizza hut and ate way to much so u feel ill? I do this almost everytime i go. When I think of pizza hut now I try to think of the feeling of gluttony that I have after I finish my pizza that lasts for AGES... eating the pizza takes like 10 mins but i normally feel sick for ages after, then I feel depressed cos my jeans are so tight they hurt my waist... :(

oh im depressed now just thinking about pizza...

Thank god it isn't just me, that ends up eating so much that I feel sick :D But no more of that once my weight comes off

i too used to gorge on pizza and everything else with it..... the bloatedness and heartburn were awful, i always had to go to sleep it off like a right lazy cow!!!! but i know i only on my first day but already i feel much better no bloat, yeah i peeing for scotland but hey its well worth it, i got so much energy today and all this water is gonna do wonders for my skin.

if you were to have the pizza you would feel yuk staright after it so it would be worth it you done so well!!!!!!!

Back