Hello everyone!

riab

:p Just wanted to say Hi - I've finally registered instead of lurking and stalking like I have done for the past two weeks. I did SW years ago and lost a couple of stones but now (after being married for 3 years!!!) I've put it all back on and am totally fed up of being fat. I remember red and green days so I'll be doing those - mostly red as I'm not a huge lover of veg though we grow all our own - and I don't understand EE yet. The only problem is I live in Bulgaria and they just don't seem to sell fat free or low fat ANYthing. There is a Lidl in the nearest town so at least I can have their Linessa 0.1% yoghurt (though I've no idea how many syns they are). I haven't found any fromage frais or cottage cheese or low fat cheese anywhere so far - and Lord knows what's in their sausages!!! I miss bacon...............seriously..........I dream of bacon butties. The Bulgarian version of bacon is - err - weird. Really thin and full of fat. Could anybody help me with foods from Lidl - cereals etc - in telling me what people buy from there? Obviously I'll be able to get my meats and fruit from there but I have no idea about other foodstuffs.

PS: I looooooooooooove this website and I now feel 'legal'!:D

Back