Aaargh! I put on 4lb this week!

cjtj

:cry: :cry: I knew i had put on was hoping it wouldn't be that bad- I seemed to do okay for the first 3 days and then it went down the pan- i've gotta get back on track this week and make sure that i carry it on...

I dont wanna end up putting it all back on- im back at 10stone 2lbs again:(

The thing is its so annoying, like last night i knew i had weigh in but i still went and got a pizza and chips- and i felt stupid as i was getting it, as i ate it and afterwards... :banghead:
I could have done slimming world chips (which i prefer, anyways:doh: )

I've got to get back on track- my jeans are getting tight again :needhug:

Sorry you've had a small gain - but put a line under it and think how well you've done so far and what you've achieved .... and start again this week. You can lose your gain from this week and get yourself motivated again.

Awww ((hugs)) flower. Sorry to hear you've had a crappy week. I had one a few weeks ago and gained 3.5 - I was so cross with myself!

Ok, putting things in perspective, you haven't caused serious damage. You'd only do that if you carried on for the next month letting it get you down. It's done - history. The best thing to do is turn the anger or frustration round into something positive. Get determined. That devil that sat on your shoulder needs battering, it's all in your head and you have it in you to lose that weight and show him who's boss!

Have a good week, try to exercise a little and stuff yourself with super speed foods chick.

Good luck!

Kate x

well you know you cant actually put on 4lb fat in a week so it isnt as bad as it seems. draw a line hon. you know where you went wrong, you wont do it again. x

Quick on quick off !!!!!!!!!

It does feel like a huge step back doesn't it? But at least you've accepted what went wrong and can move forward positively. Good luck!

At least you know why you gained. You must definately draw a line under this, and don't let it all run away from you. Get back to writing a food diary, it really makes you think twice about what you eat.

((Hugs)) anyway, and don't beat yourself up about it. :)

Back