aaggh can't WAIT!

loveablemonkey

Just online window shopping (as I do regularly every single day!!) and am getting SO EXCITED about being able to finally wear the things I want to - playsuits, jumpsuits, summer dresses (bare legged!), shorts!! no more covering up :D

hopefully i'll be 12st7 by the end of may, and will start to shop then (though unfortunately won't meet my ultimate 9st7 goal til end of Aug earliest probably - so next summer will be even better! or may have to get some Winter Sun and book a cheap holiday with the boyf just so I can wear some summer stuff at my goal weight asap!)

anyone else doing some window shopping to kill time and keep yourself motivated? i love it but its torture all at the same time! come SOONER!

Its exciting isn't it? I cant wait for the warm weather to come again. Well done for your losses so far x

thanks! yeah i love it!

had a breakthrough last night as well, my OH had to make me shift away from him as my hip bone was digging into him and hurting him...!!!! not sure how this is possible as I'm still a size 18 but definitely made me feel pretty good haha :D

I've already got a size 10 pair of diesel jeans (I've always wanted a pair..shame I waited till they were completely out of fashion lol) I can get them past my knees..it's a start!! haha

Last edited:
lol jeans are always in fashion and at least with Diesel you know they'll be good quality! i very optimistically have about 4 size 10 dresses that ive purchased over the last 3 years at various diet-beginnings, but as i've never lasted a week let alone 8, they are still unused - hopefully this time will be the time i can actually make it into them! xx

My mother bless her passed on some of her old size 16's yesterday..bare in mind that she hasn't been at size 16 since the mid 90's...and even then these clothes were naff...I don't think I'll be wearing any of the sweatershop jumpers anytime soon...all I need is a bumbag...the shame

I always browse online looking at stuff I'll buy when I'm slim!!! It keeps me motivated :)

l do the same cant wait to get into some nice fitted things:D:D

My mother bless her passed on some of her old size 16's yesterday..bare in mind that she hasn't been at size 16 since the mid 90's...and even then these clothes were naff...I don't think I'll be wearing any of the sweatershop jumpers anytime soon...all I need is a bumbag...the shame

Beth you are hilarious...you make me laugh every day!

I always browse online! I'm like 'oooo thats nice' and 'what do you think of that?' I love window shopping! trying to hold off buying anything atm because I put weight on quite rapidly so I've got stuff from last year that should last me the spring and beginning part of the summer and then I think I'm going to have to Primark it for the rest of the year until I reach goal and maintain a bit and then I'll start splashing out on the clothes that I really want! x

yup i trawl the shops online most days looking at dresses ( ive not worn trousers since a couple months in to the diet )

some beautiful stuff in the shops, i also compare it to the stuff in evans and wonder how i ever managed to dress presentably, i cant see anything there these days that i would want to volunteraly wear

iv ordered this dress in a size 12. cant wait for it to arrive and to be able to fit into it by the end of summer hopefully...

Animal*Jersey Dress | Littlewoods.com

aww that looks lovely :) I bet you'll be in it with room to spare ;)

My friends are getting married in the summer and I have my heart set on one of these dresses Halterneck Pencil Dress | 1950s Dresses from Vivien of Holloway I don't think I'll get away with being any more than a size 12 in one! can't wait :)

I'm going to a wedding at the end of May....I bought my dress for it last week, it's a size 16 and no where near zips up yet (I'm currently an 18-22)....but I really believe it will fit by then!!

Yeah no doubt it will youve got 2 months :D

Back