Paleo / Clean Eating

Discussion in 'Paleo / Primal Diet' started by Nikki<3, 24 June 2014.

1. Nikki<3

Nikki<3 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!

I've been an avid slimming world follower for years now and in May 2013 after gaining over 4 stone I have birth to my beautiful daughter. It took me until the end of July 2013 to finally kick my bum into gear and get on the dieting wagon. I am now 3st 10lb lighter and I'm struggling with the last 13lb....this will take me to 7lb lower than I was pre pregnancy but this is my ultimate goal.

I've invested in som clean eating books, a hula hoops, some kettle bells and I'm ready to go.

I used to be in the gym 4 times a weeks before having her and I haven't been at all since. I think this is why I still can't fit in my shorts!!

So my question is is paleo similar to clean eating? I'm going to need some support and I love Minis!

2. Nikki<3

Nikki<3 Well-Known Member

Thanks for this! Is good to hear from someone that knows what they are talking about.

I bloat like crazy with things like pasta and bread and so I'm going to try and avoid them.

I think I'll have a read up on both of them and see which will be better for me.