Paleo / Clean Eating

Discussion in 'Paleo / Primal Diet' started by Nikki<3, 24 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Nikki<3

Nikki<3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone!

I've been an avid slimming world follower for years now and in May 2013 after gaining over 4 stone I have birth to my beautiful daughter. It took me until the end of July 2013 to finally kick my bum into gear and get on the dieting wagon. I am now 3st 10lb lighter and I'm struggling with the last 13lb....this will take me to 7lb lower than I was pre pregnancy but this is my ultimate goal.

I've invested in som clean eating books, a hula hoops, some kettle bells and I'm ready to go.

I used to be in the gym 4 times a weeks before having her and I haven't been at all since. I think this is why I still can't fit in my shorts!!

So my question is is paleo similar to clean eating? I'm going to need some support and I love Minis!

Thanks

Nikki

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nikki<3

Nikki<3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for this! Is good to hear from someone that knows what they are talking about.

I bloat like crazy with things like pasta and bread and so I'm going to try and avoid them.

I think I'll have a read up on both of them and see which will be better for me.

Thanks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.