AAM a week???

Add A Meal :)

Thank you for clarifying for me! I dunno where I saw 200! must be making it up as I go along! haha!

I thought the same too at first! maybe because I remember reading that the exante sachets are about 200 calories each :eek: lol. Then when I checked the website saw it said up to 600.

I thought the same too at first! maybe because I remember reading that the exante sachets are about 200 calories each :eek: lol. Then when I checked the website saw it said up to 600.

thanks lol! glad I wasnt the only one!

Ahhhh, where are you Kizzle???

Ah, I'm bottom of Mill Road :0)!!

Literally yards from one another!!! :0)

Lol, as they say, small world!!!

I'm doing AAM once a week too. I do it so I'm on what would be a normal diet day in terms of calories... (about 1400-1600) so its giving my body a shove. Which means up to 1000 calories extra.

Luckily for me I can have a smallish portion of chips and not come out of ketosis, so its usually that and a burger (minus the bap of course) :)

Thanks Darcy, so have you noticed it effects weightless one way or another? Ie does it hinder if you don't do it? Or will it benefit if you do it? I'm just about to start out so any advice you could give me would be gratefully received x

Thanks Darcy, so have you noticed it effects weightless one way or another? Ie does it hinder if you don't do it? Or will it benefit if you do it? I'm just about to start out so any advice you could give me would be gratefully received x

I think this is down to personal choice really.

I have been happy with my results sticking 100% to TS, and not doing the add a meal week. Others find that adding a meal 'boosts' their metabolism and weight loss is better the next week.

Perhaps you need to make a decision after the first 4 weeks. See how you feel about it then? :)

You will get a little information booklet in your box when the Exante arrives.

Back