AAM and now a bit panicky!

hjc77

Hi all, after having done 9days solid on just Lipotrim shakes I was still so starving 24/7 so decided to switch to Exante WS, ordered my pack but til it arr I'm having my 3 LT shakes a day (425cals) and last 2days I've had a small meal of egg and meat that amounts to no more than 350-400cals and obviously carb free too. Still in ketosis according to stix but having lost a steady 1lb a day, this morn I went UP by 1lb!

Do u think body just adjusting to food again? Know I shudnt weigh every day so do u suppose by Thurs weigh in it will hav evened out a bit? I realise that now I'm not just doing shakes/in wk 2 my losses will slow down a bit but wud still hope to lose an average of 3lb a week, do u think this is still possible?!

Let me know if I'm doin ok?!

H x

You need to stop the daily weigh ins unless you can ignore fluctuations and only go by the weekly result

It is still possible and you'll be fine, but as Starlight says, weighing daily is lethal! For example, I'm 3 lbs up on my weigh in this week today, but I know that I'm v bloated and by my weigh day it will all have settled down. You aren't going to gain on these diets, just let your body do it's thing and weigh weekly, you'll be fine with the move, good luck x .

Back