AAM question...

NicolaH75

Hey everyone!

Im into my 3rd week of S/Sing and am doing great but I'm dreading AAM from the weekend... as - I really don't like most of the food it says we are allowed!!

Does anyone know how much harm could be caused by having a few chopped onions/beansprouts/peppers with my teeny weeny piece of chicken? (don't like cottage cheese or fish)

I'd also like to use a splash of soy sauce as seasoning (shock horror!!)

Whenever I have salad I usually use rice vinegar as an oil free dressing & wondered if a teaspoonful on my lettuce leaf would really be the end of the world??

PLEEEASE someone advise me - cos I don't wanna ruin my progress so far, but I'd rather not do AAM than have to eat that boring stuff!!

Thanks in anticipation of somebody's kind assistance!!

Nic x

Hi Nicola,

I have just come to the end of my AAM week, week 5. I had chicken breast and coated it in pepper and chilli flakes the put it in the oven wraped in foil for half an hour, it was lovely with broccolli and cauliflower. Unfortunately i cant advise on the rice vinegar but if it was me i would stay away from it as it is not mentioned in the diet.

I am not a big lover of fish or cottage cheese but when you have not eatten for four weeks everything tastes lovely. I did have cod and veg one night and on the last night i had cottage cheese, red cabbage and lettuce yum yum, cant wait for my next AAM to come around.x

Thanks for the hints! the chilli chicken sounds yummy! :drool:

by the way... I love your name!! hopefully I'll be a skinny cow someday too!!

Does anyone else have any ideas for the rest of the week??

Cheers!

Nic x

I'm not a big veg fan either, so I just ended up blitzing my small amount of chicken and mushrooms in with a soup to make a lovely thick soup I could eat happily from a bowl. I didn't really trust myself to eat something and not want to keep eating iyswim though.

The chilli chicken sounds yummy though... maybe i'll be braver next AAM week :)

Back