AAM Salad Allowance

NoMorePies

Hi Guys,

I'm nearing the end of week 4 on SS, so planning my add a meal week, actually I'm thinking of having 2 packs (morning & lunch) and a meal (salad NO CARBS) at night.
I know I can have leaves, cucumber and celery but can I have tomatoes and onion also ?
What do you think about a small quantity of 'Be Good to Yourself' salad dressing as well ?? I love chicken ceaser salad - I can do without the croutons !!

Thanks,
NoMorePies

Week 1 -9lbs
Week 2 -5lbs
Week 3 -5lbs

Start 16st 4lbs
Target 12st 7lbs
Current 14st 13lb

Hi,

On AAM you must still have all three packs otherwise you will fall below nutritional safety levels.

You only drop to 2 packs when you move on to 1000 cals and also have a breakfast, lunch and a dinner.

Its add a meal week not drop a pack week

Oh - Sorry I didn't realise.

I'm a bloke so I should still have 4 packs Plus a meal ? I struggle to have 4 packs because I've never been hungry once since starting 3 weeks ago.

Thanks for the advice,
NMP

Hi

For AAM if you are a man or women 5'8" or over you should still have your 4 packs plus the small AAM.

You could always cook a little chicken and veg then cut it up and add to one of your soups.

No tomatoes, peppers, onions, carrots, sweetcorn, beetroot, garlic etc all too carby.

Stick to green and white.

Have a chat to your CDC about it they can guide you.

Linda

Yes you need 4packs .... unless you do 790.

And no to tomatoes and onion .... they take you out of ketosis because of citric acid in tomatoes and sugars in onion.

Oh - Sorry I didn't realise.

I'm a bloke so I should still have 4 packs Plus a meal ? I struggle to have 4 packs because I've never been hungry once since starting 3 weeks ago.

Thanks for the advice,
NMP

Before Linda gets in here ...... !!!!!

You can always double up on your shakes .... ie have 2 poder ones in one glass - or a tetra and a powder shake mixed together. Just make sure you have the minimum amount of water needed to make them up.

Hi Im on my 4th week now and my cc told me i still need 3 shakes and a meal i cant do it seems too much for me now,do i have to add this? X

Hi,

Thanks for the info,

I thought I could have as much lettuce, cucumber and celery as I wanted !!

Hi,

Yes I've got the book, but I thought letuice couldn't do any harm.

I will follow what it says now though,

Thanks again

NMP

Back