AAMW problems

Colleen

I just can't seem to eat- this is my first AAM and I couldn't choke down the food. I've been looking forward to it for ages so this has quite upset me. Anyone else had these problems?

What did you have to eat Colleen? Was it actually swallowing it that you had a problem with? For my first few AAM, i kept it quite simple and had chicken and brocolli but mixed it in with my soup to make it a chunky type one. Not sure if that would make it easier for you :)

Colleen I'm sorry you've had problems with AAM. I'm on my 1st day of my 1st AAMW and it went ok. I had 2 quorn sausages, 2 large mushrooms & some salad leaves with Kraft fat free dressing for tea. I tried to eat consciously & savour each mouth-full and I felt very satisfied with a meal I would not normally thank you for prior to CD.
When did you have your meal, what about changing the time? If you had it at lunch time what about trying to eat your next meal at teatime? What did you have? Maybe try something different? Is there anything off the green & white list you really fancied? Sorry I'm not much help!! Maybe someone else will know what to do!

Sorry to hear you are having problems hun, maybe try something like cottage cheese, nice and soft and should hopefully just slide down!

Gx

Back