AAMW Struggling

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi all,

I'm on my first aamw and am struggling, I'm finding I'm stuffed and I've just had a soup and made myself feel so bloated that my mind keeps thinking I haven't lost anything this week, I know I will have because I've stuck to it but I feel yuck, I don't want to get into the realms of measuring out my meal then picking at it all day as I want to stop picking.

Just having a moan really, but can't wait to get back to ss, much more satisfying on the tum.

Love to all, happy saturday everyone xx

Hi Sarah

I'm on my first AAM week too, I'm having the opposite problem to you, I'm starving all the time! One spoonful of cottage cheese and 2 slices of cucumber does not a meal make lol

Are you having your meal with a shake/soup? Maybe try splitting them up so you have 4 meals a day, and have your meal at lunchtime if poss, then hopefully you won't feel bloated in the evenings

Congratulations on your fab weight loss so far, this diet is the best isn't it!

Corinne x

i havnt had a aamw yet but thats the opposite to what i thought would happen, i thought eating a meal would make you want more

thanks guys, I'm going to try and space out differently for the next two days, then hurrah, no food again thank goodness xx

I thought the same when I went onto 790 - there was so much food!!

I have lost 2 stones in 8 weeks of doing 790, even though it is difficult sometimes to fit all the shakes/soups and the food in!

I too am on aamw and can't believe how full I feel from having these tiny meals. Before I started the aamw I was really worried that it would make me feel hungry all the time... but it hasn't.
I too felt really bloated last night after having cottage cheese, cucumber and celery and then a choc orange pack for dessert. I have 4 more nights to go and will then try to SS again for a couple of weeks.

Your weight loss would probably take a dive.

The AAMW helps to boost the metabolism to keep the fat-burning going to its optimum.

You still lose weight uduring AAMW, you needn't worry about that.

Back