AAMW Struggling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dutch, 17 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all,

I'm on my first aamw and am struggling, I'm finding I'm stuffed and I've just had a soup and made myself feel so bloated that my mind keeps thinking I haven't lost anything this week, I know I will have because I've stuck to it but I feel yuck, I don't want to get into the realms of measuring out my meal then picking at it all day as I want to stop picking.

Just having a moan really, but can't wait to get back to ss, much more satisfying on the tum.

Love to all, happy saturday everyone xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. corinne_j

corinne_j Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Sarah

I'm on my first AAM week too, I'm having the opposite problem to you, I'm starving all the time! One spoonful of cottage cheese and 2 slices of cucumber does not a meal make lol

Are you having your meal with a shake/soup? Maybe try splitting them up so you have 4 meals a day, and have your meal at lunchtime if poss, then hopefully you won't feel bloated in the evenings

Congratulations on your fab weight loss so far, this diet is the best isn't it!

Corinne x

4. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    i havnt had a aamw yet but thats the opposite to what i thought would happen, i thought eating a meal would make you want more

5. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    thanks guys, I'm going to try and space out differently for the next two days, then hurrah, no food again thank goodness xx

6. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    I thought the same when I went onto 790 - there was so much food!!

I have lost 2 stones in 8 weeks of doing 790, even though it is difficult sometimes to fit all the shakes/soups and the food in!

7. Tico

Tico Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I too am on aamw and can't believe how full I feel from having these tiny meals. Before I started the aamw I was really worried that it would make me feel hungry all the time... but it hasn't.
    I too felt really bloated last night after having cottage cheese, cucumber and celery and then a choc orange pack for dessert. I have 4 more nights to go and will then try to SS again for a couple of weeks.

8. katief

katief Full Member

Diet:
    About to start Cambridge Diet SS
    is it really essential that you do aamw what would happen if you just carried on with ss?

9. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Your weight loss would probably take a dive.

The AAMW helps to boost the metabolism to keep the fat-burning going to its optimum.

You still lose weight uduring AAMW, you needn't worry about that.

10. katief

katief Full Member

Diet:
    yeah I suppose it makes sense really, do you find that the next week when back on ss your weight loss is large like the first week? x

11. katief

katief Full Member

Diet:
    ps I can't believe how well you've done 5 stone 1lb is 16 weeks!! your an inspiration love. Bet you feel fantastic xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.