Aargh! Running out of packs!

Dinosaur

I've just changed CDC's anrd my new one lives about 3 hours drive away, but visits my area once a week to see family and so does CD business here too.

I left a message on Monday to order my packs for pick up today/tommorrow.

It seems we've been missing each others phone calls, and I've finally got through to her local relative who says she isn't coming this way for another few weeks due to a holiday:rolleyes:, so I only have enough packs to see me through until Monday:mad:

I need to speak to her to see what she can do, but I've a feeling I'm going to be without for a couple of weeks.

Any idea's on what I can do? There aren't any other local CDC's, the only other one being the CDC I left a few weeks ago as she wuldn't answer my calls and wasn't in when I went for my appointment.

I am SSing, but was planning on moving to 810 next Monday. Would it be an idea to go straight to the 1000 plan instead, and have 2 a day, which will at least spread the packs out further.....

Hi, well i get my packs from leicester and when i am here in w ales she sends them to me, costs me £8 for special delivery or £4 for normal post .. ask her if she can send them to you, and you pay her into her bank account (bank transfer) or pop the money round to her relatives?

Try the Cambridge hlepline first ... some CDC's are not on the website + we have new ones who have been trained. If you give them your postcode they'll tell you nearest ones to you. FREEPHONE referral line on: 0800 161412

Thank you all!

I'll speak to my CDC about posting the items, she's not AWOL (unlike my last CDC:rolleyes:), it's just I don't have an answerphone at the moment, so I do 1471 and realise she's called so phone her back but get HER answerphone:rolleyes: I'm sure she''l be able to sort something.

If not I'll call the CD helpline.

And Thank you for the kind offer Dancing, it's really lovely of you, but if all else fails, I'm going to move up the plans a bit quicker than I wanted to, even if only for a week, as I'm so near the end now it won't be a huge hardship. Although, I don' think I'm that far away from you geographicaly - I'm near Gatwick.

I've 19lb's to go, and have my next weigh in on Monday, so 'may' be near the 11 stone mark by then.

I'll let you know how I get on!

hey if your with bt, i think ntl do it too, you can get free answerphone 1571 :) hope you get it sorted.. do let us know:)

and you done so well with your losses :) well done to you

Thanks Amethyst, but DH took the wise decision to move from BT about a month ago and sign us up with some other cowboys:p Hence the lack of Answerphone.....:rolleyes:

aaaaw thats a nightmare dinosaur.....really hope u get it sorted soon!!
can u contact her by text or email?
xx

Yes I've got an email address, but I know she only checks it of an evening (fair enough).

I'll find a way through it, I'm not going to be sidetracked by a little inconvenience like this:)

cant beleive your nearest is 3 hours away, are you in wales by any chance? lol we only hvae 1 here covering a large area, and i dont see her anymore, i much prefer getting mine from 250 miles away :)

No, I'm in the South East, but the only 'local' CDC is based in North London, but comes to my area for 1 or 2 days a week to visit relatives.

The other local one seems to have abandoned me and stopped taking my calls etc.:rolleyes:

Back