Aarghh New scales

Sweet Cheeks

Oh my god i decided to treat myself to some lovely new digital weight watchers scales yesterday as i only had a cheap set from asda non digital!!

Problem is when i weighed myself its putiing me 4lbs heavier :eek: than the non digital ones

What should i do? i feel gutted as its like a step back thats another 4lbs extra i need to loose!!!

Last edited:
I had some cheap ones too then went and got some decent digital ones that weighed me heavier so i went in to boots and used their weighing machine to find out what that said and my digital ones were the correct ones so maybe you can do that then decide which scales are the accurate ones.

Its fine, calm down. All scales flucuate with accurate-ness. Just stick with the new ones since you have paid the money and count the losses as normal. You can check on at boot or a chemist to seewhat your weight averages out at.

dont freak out ;-)

You obviously havent put on 4lbs :) So why not count your total loss up to date which is accurate and then do your wi on your new scales. If you lose 2lbs next week itll show up just the same on both scales regardless of the starting point. I certainly wouldnt count it as having gained 4lbs

Back