Aaron's LT Journal - -4lbs on Refeed :)

Well done Aaron. Looking good ;)

aaron i dont understand why they cant order it in for you they have to get it from the same place the womans lipotrim as a differnet balance of stuff in it to the mens one if you look at the bag you get with the packs each week as wee need more of certain nurtions and minrals and dude never felt hungry on two helpings a day

I dunno, she just said to me from day 1 she doesn't stock the male lipotrim, I mean, two of the female sachets = 1 of the male sachets anyway, exactly the same amount of stuff in it, and is that true about there being different nutrients? I dunno about that, never heard that before :s

Bah - only lost 2lbs this week, not sure whats going on at all. Having more flapjacks instead of shakes, and drinking alot more water didn't help...

So this week I'm going to try cutting sparkling water out completely, and just drinking still, I don't know if this will help, but I'll try it anyway, at this rate I'll be lucky to even lose a stone this month, nevermind a stone and half haha...

Hey Aaron seriously call the LT and ask if male can be ordered in for you, and if it is easy you can let your pharmacist know how easy it is, it might be worth asking LT if what you have been told re 2 wL = 1mLT, just in cases as is said......I would hate for you to be cheated out of potential weight loss because your pharmacist won't pull her finger out and order some male lt in.

And 2lb is still a loss, look at it this way next week you will be in the 15's for sure x

Well done on your loss Aaron! How far are you away from target now hun? Losses do slow down as you get nearer your goal! Still 2lb is a good loss though! x

dude a loss is a loss i really think you should say to pharemseys to get male lipotrim in if not goto doc they can get it for you you know your getting 4 feeds a day and men once we get two and there is diiferent compinations of stuff in it as make and female bodys are different and need differnet things dude keep your head up mate ok

Think how far you have come and where you would have been if you had not done LT. Congrats on your loss. It's all in the right direction.

Hey guys, just got back from my weigh in and lost 6lbs, thats good for my last ever one :)

I'm starting Slimming World tonight, well I'm attending the class (decided on SW rather than WW), and I'm refeeding today also, went shopping earlier, got some LOVELY foods so I'm all ready and geared to go :)

LT has been great, but I'm seriously so ready to eat now, I just can't wait :) I'll be hovering around here, and the refeed forum, as well as the SW forum so you won't be getting rid of me yet :D

Oh and, the chemist lady was soooooooooo pleased lol she was so happy, it made me feel great I couldn't stop smiling :)

Bring on the chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your final WI :happy096:

You have done EXTREMELY well in loosing soo much weight! :wow: :woohoo: you must be soo proud of yourself hun :D

Good luck with SW and your refeed :cool:

Ohhh how i envy you right now!!! :p

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

Ahhh Aaron thats fab, well done hunny, Good luck at SW its a great plan that really works, make sure you pop in on the re-feed forum too! x

Hey guys, just posting to let you all know that I lost 4lbs doing the refeed (I mixed it with Slimming World so I had ideas for healthy meals), so for those who worry about life after LT... don't, because it's not as bad as you fear :) I promise :D

Congrats on the loss Aaron, that's great. Good to know things are going so well for you after LT. I'm sure you will lose what you want to on SW. I'm thinking of doing some SW menus after this too, I lost weight on it before, just not quick enough for me. Good luck and keep up the good work, you're still doing great!

well done you are an insperation to us all. how is slimming world going? i am hitting slimming world when i have finished here i have nearly 3 weeks surply left then i am coming off it to go onto slimming world too.make sure you keep us updated. x

Thank you MiniB and madhousemum :)

I really love SW, it's so great :) I suppose I need to wait a few weeks though to see just how good it really is in comparison to Lipotrim in terms of weight loss and stuff, but atm I am soooo not bothered if i lose 1-2lbs a week max, because the taste of food is just so great. :)

Glad to hear you're enjoying SW Aaron. Because you are enjoying it so much I'm sure the plan will work really well for you. I lost about 3 stones on SW a few years ago and really enjoyed the food I was eating. Like you said, as long as you are happy with 1-2lbs a week it will really work. I might go back to their eating ways after this, not sure yet. Enjoy your food, I'm joining you in 3 weeks on Saturday.

Thanks lol, I noticed that we both have 1lbs losses on our third weeks... Strange, makes me think that it couldn't just be coincidence and it could all be part of the cycle lol, or so I hope anyway. It makes me feel better anyway that I'm not the only one with a sucky loss hehe, anyway I won't be stopping it's not an option, this week I changed some of my things around, I got 7 flapjacks this week... I'm braving it ^^ and I got 7 Strawberry and 14 Chocolate shakes too instead of the soup and vanilla as I got bored, hopefully like you said next week will give me a better result :)

Maybe the cycle is your TOTM....:giggle: No, it's just your body adapting to food, I think.

i am looking forward to joinning slimming world was reading up on it earlier i have 2 and half weeks left of shakes and then im hitting slimming world. xx

Back