Aarrgh no orlistat

I don't think I'll cash this prescription til the shortage is sorted as I'd feel bad depriving someone when I've loads in the house x

Lexie2005 said:
I don't think I'll cash this prescription til the shortage is sorted as I'd feel bad depriving someone when I've loads in the house x

Get selling them on the black market ...only joking.. I am going to buy some alli just I case there is still a problem when I come to get my next one just before I go on hols..can do without any stress on the few days before I go away x

Lexie2005 said:

Aw that's really kind and considerate Lexie - this is why we love you! X

Yeah I am sure it's that.. When did you get it lexi? The chemist today told me to call around chemists just before I order repeat Id there is still a problem then ask doctor to prescribe alli but double up on dosage x

LisaM1977 said:
Yeah I am sure it's that.. When did you get it lexi? The chemist today told me to call around chemists just before I order repeat Id there is still a problem then ask doctor to prescribe alli but double up on dosage x

I haven't got it hon as I said yesterday I'll wait til all is ok again as I've got plenty & I could be stopping someone who really needs it just to stockpile it in my cupboard x

Lexie2005 said:
I haven't got it hon as I said yesterday I'll wait til all is ok again as I've got plenty & I could be stopping someone who really needs it just to stockpile it in my cupboard x

Aaaah I thought you meant you'd wait to trade it in x

Im really peed off guys as my doctor gave me a prescription on Tuesday for Orlistat and have been to/rang 10 chemists in all and N0 WHERE HAS IT :cry: they all told me the same thing THERE IS A MANIFACTURES PROBLEM , n dont even no if it will be coming back :eek: ...... Pain in the bum , there i was already to start had read up on it and everything, brought the book !!! And now i cant even get the bloody tablets GRRRRR:mad::mad: ...... Not Happy !!!

I have a drs apt today for this chesty flu but I have 8 days left of tablets. So I am wondering wether to ask about another set today rather than next week then I have a few days ahead of myself to try and find some!

Yep got the prescription but its the same down here in Kent as everywhere else, No Orlistat. Been told to try again next week. Think I might cut down to 2 a day instead of the 3, make them last a bit longer.

I've been calling pharmacists today with no luck. I've got about 8 days left so not too desperate yet.

One very helpful pharmacist did say that i could ask my Dr to prescribe Alli instead and double up the dose.

SarahB said:
I've been calling pharmacists today with no luck. I've got about 8 days left so not too desperate yet.

One very helpful pharmacist did say that i could ask my Dr to prescribe Alli instead and double up the dose.

Think alli is hard to get hold of too! Xx

Back