Abbie's Cambridge diet

Absj12

Hi all I started the Cambridge sole source plan on 31st march

So day three today, I was planinng on updating my progress every few days on here to keep me going

So start weight 11.10
I want to be 8.7

So far first few days haven't been to bad apart from headaches and missing Diet Coke so bad. If anyone has any stories to share please message would really like some advise xxx

Welcome Absj12 and good luck with Cambridge.

It's a tough diet but delivers the results quickly.

Well done on completing day 3 ...you will probably go into ketosis tomorrow.

Hi Abi,

I'm here as well! I started Cambridge on Wednesday so I'm on day 4! So far so good for me too, a part for the toilet trips every 5 minutes, a little embarrassing especially when at work LOL

Hi Abi,
Hiya it does get easier I found past day four I was going all the time. I got weighed yesterday and had lost 6lb and three inches off bust lol x good luck for your first weigh in. Have you much to lose? X
I'm here as well! I started Cambridge on Wednesday so I'm on day 4! So far so good for me too, a part for the toilet trips every 5 minutes, a little embarrassing especially when at work LOL

Not sure how was suppossed to reply to comments and it posted after your comment. I'm new to this xx

Lol thanks, not to bad thankyou struggling a bit tonight keep wishing my water was a vodka lol, how about you? X

Hi Abi,
The weekend has been pretty hard, but I think I did good..not even one sip of alcohol even when surrounded by friends..sad story!
Today is Monday and is a new week..I'm actually looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday! I'm sure I must be in ketosis as I'm not feeling as hungry as you would imagine !
How is it going with you? I hope you have a fab day xx

Hi all I started the Cambridge sole source plan on 31st march

So day three today, I was planinng on updating my progress every few days on here to keep me going

So start weight 11.10
I want to be 8.7

So far first few days haven't been to bad apart from headaches and missing Diet Coke so bad. If anyone has any stories to share please message would really like some advise xxx
I am on day 13 and all going well .. keep going I have 5 st to lose but will do it .. keep positive x

Hi everyone, I have been on Cambridge since for 3 weeks and have lost 15lbs, was losing the will a it but after reading post on here I feel motivated again.

Great job on staying on track abs, Im just starting back today on my plan. I have 5 stones to lose myself and need all the help and motivation I can get! great job also to Caralynn and Petals123 .

Back