Abbie's Weigh In and Daily Diary

Abbie -
I put 1 sweetener in and just leave it to go cold. So you're probably better making this an hour before you intend on drinking the shake. Once it's cooled down, I stick loads of Ice Cubes in and then add the shake and Voila!
What is voila??xx

Iya love well done for ur loss this week thats fab!

how u feelin now your in week 2? the hard works over, u just gota get into the lipotrim habbits now!

best of luck, an u will b at 8st in no time!! x

Iya love well done for ur loss this week thats fab!

how u feelin now your in week 2? the hard works over, u just gota get into the lipotrim habbits now!

best of luck, an u will b at 8st in no time!! x

Hiya Lauren, I'm feeling good knowing I've gotten through the first week. 7lbs was a great loss for me and I'm extremely proud of myself.
I'm slowly getting into the routine of it all but now I am starting to miss food but I'm sure that'll pass in a couple of days. My sleeping pattern got disturbed a little bit but I'm feeling quite tired right now so I'm hoping that I'll sleep OK tonight.
Once I've noticed a difference in the way I look I'm sure I'll be motivated a little bit more to carry on.
How about you chick? xxx

Oh and Lyndsay?..."Voila" means something like "There You Go" :D

Day 9

I did something tonight I probably shouldn't have. I weighed myself. I was round at my dads and wanted to see what his scales said and they said I weighed what my starting weight was. I thought that can't be right. So when I came home, I got back on my scales again and it said I had put on 1lb. OK 1lb might not seem like a big deal, but why am I putting weight ON, when I'm supposed to be losing it? I'm quite upset by it and don't really know why this has happened. I mean I've been sticking to the diet religiously, haven't eaten anything other than what I'm meant to and only been drinking water and peppermint tea, so why 1lb weight gain??? I don't get it.
Has anyone else had this problem? Am I freaking out for no reason because right now I just feel like it's starting to work against me. :eek:(

Abbie
If you weigh yourself in the evening you will always weigh more so weigh yourself in the morning when your body has released some water retention. you should find you haven't put a pound on. Another thing, dont weigh yourself, this is why because you might see what you dont want to see and be disappointed. So weigh yourself once a week. Just carry on as you are doing. Wen i was on lipo before i restarted 3 days ago, i had days like that. but thats just water retention. Also if your exercising your building muscle and that weighs also. Stay positive because your doing great dont let that 1 pound set you back bcoz it will be a simple case of water retention xxx

ahhhhhhhhh im nearly going to crack. I am nearly about to walk to my canteen at work and buy something dirty!!!! but no i cant... but yes i can ahhhhhhh no cant do it.
:(

Day 10

Today was good, I went to the Chemist and got my next batch of food and I've decided that Thursdays are going to be my proper and official weigh in day because of that so I'm not going to know my result until next week. After last night and the advice from fellow members and friends on here I won't be weighing myself unless I'm going for my proper weigh in at the Chemists. It's just easier to keep track of everything that way.
So I have ditched the flapjacks, I just about managed to eat the last one last night and got 10 Chocolate, 7 Strawberry and 4 Vanilla.
When I got home, I made the Vanilla one with some Coffee and it tasted absolutely lovely. Was a little strong to begin with but I got used to it and love love loved it!
I tried putting a little bit of Coffee in with my Strawberry one, it wasn't too bad, but I did right by only putting a quarter of a teaspoon of Coffee in.
I think I've finally adapted to LT! I think I've finally accepted that this is my lifestyle and set menu for the next few months and I feel OK with that. I have my goal set firmly in my mind and I don't want to quit and I'm really hoping I don't. I've wanted to be thinner for so long now that I'm seizing the diet bull by the horns and not letting go til it's conquered.
I'm just thankful I have all your support.

Hope everyone has a great day xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Abbie. You seem really motivated, wish i cant stay as motivated as you are.
I love vanilla and coffee and choc and coffee, its the only way i can get through them.

Keep it up

Nikki xx

Day 11 & 12

I'm there! I'm finally at the point of having a firm brick wall around me when it come's to food. I don't think about food. When I see food, I don't acknowledge it as food. Weird I know. But I think I've somehow trained my brain and my body to accept that this is what's going on now.
I've even started looking online at clothes and feeling hopeful rather than depressed. I'm looking to the future with positive thoughts rather than negative and rather than saying "If", I am saying "When".
I know, I'm a long long way off from my target but I'm hoping I can still feel like this for a long time. I hope the way I feel right now doesn't wear off. If it does, I hope I can help myself feel the way I feel right now because I feel great.
I fought the food cravings and was sooooo proud of myself for doing so. It was a personal achievement for me because usually I'd have caved in. Something has changed in me and I really like it.
The only thing's I need to improve upon now is that my water intake has started to slacken a bit, and I need to boost that up. Other than that, I'm quite happy with my progress so far. I have even planned to go out on night's out with friends and I'm hoping I can maintain the attitude I have now that water will be my best friend at these places and that it doesn't matter that I'm not drinking. I'll be out to have fun and meet other people.
Oh..and although the flapjacks were nasty, they did help a lot with regards to goin to the toilet for number 2's. Since I'm now on the Shakes, I'm not as regular. Just a tip for anyone who is having trouble with their loo activities lol!
Anyway, I've had the ChocoMocha drink, it was lovely. I had it ice cold. I have all my shakes Ice Cold, so much nicer. :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roll on Thursday, my weigh in day! :D

Day 13

Wooohoooo!!! So happy today. I bought a skirt last year that when I put it on, it went on but was really tight on me. I thought I'd try it on today to see how it fitted and although it was slightly snug on me, it was definitely looser to how it felt when I tried it on last year. So a few more lbs and hopefully it'll get even more looser on me and I'll be able to wear it once the weather warms up a fair bit more. I'm sooo chuffed right now.
Went round to my dads house and he was making soup and boiling bacon and it smelt so good. The cheeky git even offered me some but I said no. I stuck to my guns and I was proud of myself. I don't know if he was joking when he offered me some but I wasn't entirely amused by it.
But I'm carrying on going with this and it feels great. I'm looking forward to weigh in on Thursday! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 14 & 15

OK, so weigh day is on Thursday and I'm fairly confident I've lost a fair amount of weight. Maybe 4lbs or so? That would be fab for me. My jeans are starting to feel a little looser on me. When I walk up the stairs, they start to fall down. Hehe!
I'm wishing one of my friends wouldn't mollycoddle me. I appreciate he's like "Oh but it won't be fair on you if I eat this in front of you" but it's not fair that I'm being treated like someone kind of invalid. I chose to do this to myself, knowing that people would be eating everything that I cant, so therefore it doesn't bother me.
It's his birthday on Saturday and I've offered to make him a Roast Dinner and he's up in arms about it, but I really don't mind. It will give me something to do, which to be honest I'm in dire need of because I just don't seem to do much at the moment and until I can get to the Gym, it's the way it is for me.
Anyway, still plodding along and have finally decided when I'm coming off for refeed. August 1st. I want to be able to have a drink on my birthday and if I come off on my birthday, I hear that could be potentially dangerous as I'll be in Ketosis.
If any more weight needs to come off once my birthday has been and gone, then I'll restart after my birthday. :D:D:D
But I'm happy for now to keep going. xxxx

Lol chick!! They just want to be careful around us and dont want to tempt us!!!

You get used to is chick lol!

And yeah defo refeed a bit before drinking!!! xxx

Today was my weigh in and I have lost 3lbs for the week. I know that thats a really good result but I can't help feeling a little bit deflated, however I'll keep going, as 3lbs is better than losing nothing at all.
So my running total is now 10lbs weight loss so far. I am quite chuffed with that. It's 10lbs of weight I never want to see again.
My cravings have been bad today because I went to the eye hospital with my mum and I have been extremely delayed in finding time to eat today and so far I've only had 1 shake. Its 10:30pm and I've got to fit another 2 in so looks like I'm goin to be up some of the night to make sure I've had my 3.
*sigh* Well, here's to next week and hopefully a bigger and better result.

Well done on the loss hun! You are doing great keep up the good work!

Awww thanks Sara. Hope you're doing OK on your diet too xxxx

Well done hunnee, Im hoping for 3lbs this week :)

Thanks Chelly and MummyEm :D:D

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you MummyEm! xxx Hope you get 3lbs weight loss or even more. But regardless of how much you lose, you're still winning, so be proud! :D:D:D:D

I'm off for a big long walk up Oxford Street now. :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck, you can do it. Hope you are having your full quantity of water as well as your tea ???

Days 16, 17, 18 and 19

Not really written much in my diary as not really had much to report. It can get a bit samey if you're writing the same things everyday so thought I'd write again once something new happened.
Something new has happened....That euphoric feeling I had of determination has started to wilt. I'm starting to crack and I hope it doesn't last. I keep thinking of food and how much I'd love to eat it but I'm forcing myself not to.
I've added some pictures of myself before the diet and one for during the diet. I think I can see a difference but I'm not sure. It wont be majorly drastic yet but I think there is a little difference.
I'm wearing a top today that has buttons all the way down and my mum said that it finally looks like it fits me properly rather than trying to make a bid for freedom so I guess that's good news.
I know the diet is working and I'm thankful that finally something is but I can't stop the cravings now. The little wall I had around me has seemed to have vanished. Hoping that these feelings go away soon because I don't want to cheat.
Hope everyone else is having a successful time with their diets.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS. Supaslimma, I've been upping my water intake because I started to slack off a bit so I'm making sure I'm drinking lots more. Well, I have no choice right now because I'm constantly feeling thirsty which helps I guess. xxx

Back