Abbreviations (Taz's Idea)

emski

Gold Member
Here is a list of Abbreviations feel free to add your own x

^5 High Five! 2BCTND To Be Continued 2G4U Too Good For You 4YEO For Your Eyes Only AAMOF As A Matter Of Fact AFAIA As Far As I'm Aware AFAIC As Far As I'm Concerned AFAIK As Far As I Know AFK Away From Keyboard AKA Also Known As ASAP As soon as possible AWHFY Are We Having Fun Yet? AYPI And Your Point Is? B4 Before BAK Back At Keyboard BBD Basically Brain Dead BBL Be Back Later BBIAF Be Back in a Few BBIAB Be Back in a Bit BCNU Be Seein' You BEG Big Evil Grin BD Big Deal BF Boyfriend BFD Big F...ing Deal BFN Bye For Now BG Big Grin BIF Basic In Fact BRB Be Right Back BTSOOM Beats The S... Out Of Me BTDT Been There, Done That BTW By The Way CM Call Me CUL8R See You Later DIIK Damned If I Know dl DownLoad DUR? Do You Remember? F2F Face To Face FWIW For What It's Worth FYA For Your Amusement FYI For Your Information FU F...ed Up FUBAR F...ed Up Beyond All Recognition FUD (Spreading) Fear, Uncertainty, and Disinformation FWIW For What It's Worth GAL Get A Life G
color.gif
F Girlfriend GL Good Luck GMAB Give Me A Break GMTA Great Minds Think Alike GN Good Nite GR8 Great GR&D Grinning Running And Ducking GTG Got To Go GTSY Glad To See You HTF How The F...? HTH Hope This (That) Helps H&K Hugs & Kisses IAE In Any Event IANAL I Am Not A Lawyer, But ... ICWUM I See What You Mean IMO In My Opinion IMHO In My Humble Opinion IMNSHO In My Not So Humble Opinion ILY I Love You IOW In Other Words IRL In Real Life ITSFWI If The Shoe Fits, Wear It J4F Just For Fun JK Just Kidding KHYF Know How You Feel KISS Keep it Simple Stupid L8R Later LMSO Laughing My Socks Off LOL Laughing Out Loud LTNS Long Time No See LTNT Long Time No Type MorF Male or Female MHOTY My Hat's Off To You MOTD Message Of The Day MOTSS Members Of The Same Sex msg message MTFBWU May The Force Be With You NFW No F...ing Way NP No Problem NRN No Reply Necessary NW No Way OBO Or Best Offer OBTW Oh, By The Way OIC Oh, I see OMG Oh My God OOTB Out Of The Box (or Blue) OOTQ Out Of The Question OTOH On The Other Hand PITA Pain In The Ass PLS Please PM Private Message POV Point Of View PMFJI Pardon Me For Jumping In PPL People QT Cutie ROFL Rolling On Floor Laughing ROFLMAO Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Off RSN Real Soon Now RTFM Read The F...ing Manual RTM Read The Manual SITD Still In The Dark SMTOE Sets My Teeth On Edge SNAFU Situation Normal, All F...ed Up SorG Straight or Gay? SOW Speaking Of Which STFU Shut The F... Up SYS See You Soon T+ Think Positive TAFN That's All For Now TIA Thanks In Advance TIC Tongue In Cheek TMTT Too Much To Type PTB T The Powers That Be TFN T Ta Ta For Now TTYL Talk To You Later TTTT To Tell The Truth TX Thanks TYCLO TURN YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF TYVM Thank You Very Much u/l upload unPC unPolitically Correct WAG Wild Ass Guess WB Welcome Back WEG Wicked Evil Grin WRT With respect/regards to WTF? What The F...? WTG Way To Go WYSIWYG What You See Is What You Get YGLT You're Gonna Love This YMMV Your Mileage May Vary

One of the ones that took me a while was OH - other half!
I see you say this is Tazs idea for the thread - is it due to my questioning poor claire about yh Taz? or just by chance? xxx

............. I still had to think back - got it now. Good job I luv ya Ems! xxxx

Aw thanks - then you'll be doing a good deed for me and one for you - clothes for me (great) exercise for you (great in the long run, but not so great at the time!) Now lets all wave Ems off on her bike to make sure she goes!:wavey: xxx

One of the ones that took me a while was OH - other half!
I see you say this is Tazs idea for the thread - is it due to my questioning poor claire about yh Taz? or just by chance? xxx
HA HA I thought that!!

Erm but what is DA!!x

Back