ABERDEEN - Day 4 for me and me hubby!

Well done Rachel - almost a stone in two weeks - that's fab!!

And Claire - I think Alex just comes on here to spy on us to see if we've confessed to cheating!!!

Christine xx

Well done Rachel - almost a stone in two weeks - that's fab!!
Christine xx

I know, I'm so happy!! I really thought that I would have gained because of the weekend, but I didnt really eat bad stuff altho I did eat! the only thing I have to work on now is drinking more water, finding it hard to get 4ltrs down me in a day!

How are you this week?

My add a meal week was a bit of a disaster as ended up eating more than I should have and having stuff that I definitely shouldn't have been near (carrot cake, bread roll) - didn't deserve it but I lost a pound so this week it's back to sole source and no messing!!

I drink flavoured water as I used to have no probs drinking the water but I'm totally fed up with it now.

Good luck for this week
Cxx

My add a meal week was a bit of a disaster as ended up eating more than I should have and having stuff that I definitely shouldn't have been near (carrot cake, bread roll) - didn't deserve it but I lost a pound so this week it's back to sole source and no messing!!

I drink flavoured water as I used to have no probs drinking the water but I'm totally fed up with it now.

Good luck for this week
Cxx

Thanks! I am collecting my order of Perfectly Clear Strawberry & Kiwi from Asda tonight! I was sick of them never having it in so asked if they could order it in for me and they said yes!! So happy! We are all going swimming tonight after work, me hubby and 3 girls, am looking forward to it on one hand, but hate being in a swimmer, will have to run and jump into the pool so as few people as possible see me!! LOL!!

Will have to do a sharp exit after tho as OH and sprogs want to go to Mikes fish and chip shop after so I will just go home early, I WILL NOT BE TEMPTED!!

Good luck with SS'ing and being stricter, I am determined to as well after last weekend!!
:D

Christine - is that Alex's tactics is it - well will have to keep my secrets from now on!!!!! He he - like the scales will lie of course if i have been cheating........

Rachel - hope you enjoy the swimming and dont get to enjoy any of Mikes famous fish n chips ( i remember them well - probably why i'm trying to lose weight now years later!!)

Claire xx

Got weighed yesterday and have lost another 6lb!! Despite the bit of chesse.
Thats 24lb in 3 weeks - cant believe it!!!

Got weighed yesterday and have lost another 6lb!! Despite the bit of chesse.
Thats 24lb in 3 weeks - cant believe it!!!

WOW!!! Thats amazing, well done!! I dont think ill be doing that well after 3 weeks, thats a brilliant loss, you must be so chuffed!!:eek:

i am well chuffed but still have long way to go. How are you getting on have you had your next weigh in yet?

My next weigh in is this lunchtime, I have been good all week bar a very small blip on Friday night, so am hoping for a decent loss, I will update my weight then, may even get a ticker!!

One thing I have noticed is that I am getting more despondant about the state my belly will be in when I get to goal, all this talk of TT's which I would love but cant afford, nakes me feel depressed!! I would however, rather be slim and healthy with a saggy belly then fat and unhealthy, but I would rather have a flat stomach!!!
I'd better write to extreme makeover or something!!:eek:

B*****ks!! Just got weighed and have only lost a measly pound!!! I have been so good this week, just hope a big loss shows next week!

Keep your chin up Racel a pound is a pound and imagine how long you would take to lose a stone with other diets :thinking2:
- i know with me it 1-2 lb a week with others and i get fed up after about 3 weeks with no results showing.

As for the saggy belly - that worries me too considering i have about another 10 stone to lose yet (i try not to think about it) but my CDC recommended bio oil so have been rubbing my belly religiously after every shower.......heres hoping...tee hee

Heres sending you some of those strong diet vibes for the coming week

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Thanks Claire, I'm gonna need them!

I have roughly the same amount of weight as you to lose, getting to goal seems so far away some times especially when you have a liitle loss like this.

I too rub in bio oil religiously! Also started going swimming to help toning, hopefully when I lose more weight I can do more exercise!

Dont suppose you fancy being diet buddies do you? It does help to have someone else to talk to about things, I dont know anyone else here (home) whos doing CD and knows about it.:rolleyes:

Im just keeping in mind that next week should show a good loss so I'll keep my chin up!!

Hi Rachel

Sorry to hear about your loss - it makes you wonder if it's all worthwhile. But it is! Remember you lost nearly a stone in the first two weeks - I think it's hard as some people seem to have great losses every week and it's inevitable to compare yourself to others - I know that's what I do. The diet says you'll lose a stone a month so just remember - you're way ahead of schedule!

Anyhoo, sending you thin thoughts for the week ahead
Cxx

PS I put on a pound this week after a very bad weekend when we had friends staying xx

Hi Rachel,

Focus on the total weight loss - I deliberately decided to do a ticker showing total weight loss and do not look at week on week changes.

If you compare how much you've lost so far to any other diet plan you are doing great.

Keep at it !! :D

Rachel - i would be delighted to be your diet buddy :wavey:- i think it helps if you find someone with roughly the same weight to lose. I get disheartened when i see folks with just a couple of stone to lose not that theres anything wrong with that but when you have so much farther to go a couple of stones seems like a tiny amount.

Another thought - a friend of mine is also doing CD and her CDC advised her only one glass of flavoured water per week - would it be worth you trying the powdered water flavours that cambridge sells?

Hi Claire,

Oh I so agree with that - I can tell I've lost over 2 1/2 stone and feel so much better. But then I see myself in the mirror and I'm still huge. It's a bit dispiriting but I know I can be in a healthy weight range by Christmas - prob take until Feb/Mar to be truly slim though ( the curses of a small frame :mad:).

Good luck !!

I know what you mean - am hoping to be much reduced by xmas but will take longer to look really svelte - :p me thinks he he he. Just have to keep plodding away. Am just craving food this week cant wait for AAM next week. Mind u its things like a crunchy apple or a baked potato i want and i wont get that for many months yet.

Rachel - i would be delighted to be your diet buddy :wavey:- i think it helps if you find someone with roughly the same weight to lose. I get disheartened when i see folks with just a couple of stone to lose not that theres anything wrong with that but when you have so much farther to go a couple of stones seems like a tiny amount.

I feel exactly like that Claire, it does seem like a tiny amount, I used to get so infuriated at slimming clubs when there were folk with a stone or two to lose, thinking, 'I have a whole ruddy person to lose'. But any excess weight ways more emotionally I think, it certainly weighs you down!
Another thought - a friend of mine is also doing CD and her CDC advised her only one glass of flavoured water per week - would it be worth you trying the powdered water flavours that cambridge sells?

I did think that about the water, it shouldnt make a difference because of the malic acid, but Im going to reduce it and see if it makes a difference.:rolleyes:

Am a bit shattered this evening, went swimming with my OH afte work, only did 12 lengths!! My muscles ache too so Im assuming its working!!:D

Anway, enough of me!! How are you getting on with it all? Your losses have been great!!

Hi Claire,

Oh I so agree with that - I can tell I've lost over 2 1/2 stone and feel so much better. But then I see myself in the mirror and I'm still huge. It's a bit dispiriting but I know I can be in a healthy weight range by Christmas - prob take until Feb/Mar to be truly slim though ( the curses of a small frame :mad:).

Good luck !!

Thing is, I already feel better, i am walking quicker and easier, my trousers are looser, I can get my engagement ring on easily etc. I just got so disheartened with the 1lb, altho....

I'm not going to do what I have before when I havent lost much, i usually just think 'sod it' and pig out, feeling sorry for myself, well not now, not me!!

I cant wait til Christmas cos I will be in a healthier weight range too, I know how healthy I'll feel and how much mor energy I'll have.

How are you getting on Ellie?

Back