abigail's diary

Well done on your 2.5 loss :)

thanks everyone. did a very naughty midweek weigh this morning, 9 stone 8 naked today :D:D:D:D:D cant believe it. so close to target its unreal. i will have to see how i feel when i get to 9 stone 7 as my original target was 9 stone and im starting to feel that with a little hard work i could get down to there if i wanted. cant wait for this weeks weigh in

another good week for me, lost a big fat 1.5lbs which is great for me, that was same as i lost on my second weigh in! only 2.5 lbs to target. unfortunantly things havent been brilliant at home so ive ended up moving back in with my mam til further notice and her house is not very sw friendly and the lack of car means i cant get to the gym on the morning but will be trying my best to get a car sorted soon. having a big crisis at home :(

Oh hun, sorry to hear things aren't good for you right now. I have just joined the gym and I can see now why you got so into it. It must be very frustration to not be able to get there. I hope you sort things out soon x

Just catching up with you thread Hun...sorry to hear the news. Things will get better, you just have to believe in that.
Dont worry that you cant get to the gym, just do more walking instead and try and stick to plan as much as you can, thats all you can do at this moment in time.

Take care

Kerry-Ann

well have had a one of them weeks, moved out of my house and back with my mam, am officially single again. 2.5lbs off target and i had to go moving back with my mam and not being able to get to the gym!! got very drunk on sat but just not going to have any more syns this week. hopefully once i get a car sorted out i can get to the gym again just havign manic time atm!!

am just catching up abi, sooper dooper (belated) well done on the recent losses but so sorry to hear that things aren't working out as planned, keep your chin up hun xxx

well havent been about in a while still sticking to plan food wise but have had some extremely drunken nights recently! TRYING to stick to vodka but its so hard to say no to a lovely pint of cider when your a bit tipsy. going out tonight AND thurs AND sat *hangs head in shame at new party lifestyle*

sooo its nearly been a week since i got to target (woo hoo!) and wont be able to get to gruop this week since i have moved. have been a bit more lax with everything and syns but still following sw principles so will just have to keep an eye on things and when i do put on a few pounds pull it straigh back in, i should be fine.

have been thinking about going travelling and decided that may 2010 im going to road trip it over America! Best start saving now :) cant wait im so excited

well its been nearly 2 weeks since i got to target i have been on my own scales and they seem to be the same which is good as i have went a bit mental with drinking. going to have to try calm it down a bit as ive fallen ill and think its just down to stress, working too mcuh and drinking too much. think im going to have to have a week of 100% sw as have been too lax and dont want to start piling it back on without realising. we all know how easily weight creeps on worked so hard to get here so need to keep check on my weight all the time without getting obsessive

You look after yourself hun, I lost track of the amount of people I have seen returning to SW after they thought they were 'cured' once they got to target! Unfortunately there is no end to the plan, it's for life if we want to be slim and healthy for life! You seem to have the right ethic though so I'm sure you will be fine and stay at the weight you have worked so hard to get to x

From what I see on FB it looks like you are having a good time hun! Hope all is ok with you

Back