abigail's diary

hey - you looking forward to your hols?!? you got many things you need to buy? x

i think im sorted really, clothes wise i have bough loasds of summer dresses in the sales and im lending a lot of stuff off my parents, suitcases, sun tan lotion, beach towels etc. just unsure about how much money to take as its all inclusive!

hmm - surely you wont need that much money will ya, dunno though, ive never been all inclusive x

well so far i have had £100 changed and theres 2 of us for a week. the hotel were at though you need to pay extra for a la carte menu and certain resaurants. as far as i know its not very much but also if we go out the hotel or go diving etc. so confusing!

I bet you cant wait-I went to Egypt in Feb nearly 2 years ago and it was lovely. Its totally up to you if you want to take more money, but when I was there I did use a cashpoint with no problems at all, I think they mayeb charged me £2-3.

But then again, it is usually better to take more money and be able to change it back (as long as its notes) than not have enough and not be able to do the things you want.

You will have a brilliant time though!

hello everyone, another gain this week but cant say i wasnt expecting it. 4 meals out and 2 nights drinking gained me another half lb!!! will be in egypt for next weeks weigh in and planning on leaving sw in th UK and having a nice relaxing time and worrying about a gian when i get back!! 3 days to go!!!

have taken the monday off work so today is my last day at work :D very excited

have been on plan since weigh in, had 9 syns and 14 syns thee past 2 days and now munching on some sugar free sweets, they are 2 syns for a whole box (like the boxes of chewing gum size) and are lovely. 5 boxes for £1 too my consultant mentioned them so i thought id give them a try and its something to suck on during the plane journey to get my ears popping.

am debating whether it is worth £138 to go to petra for a day trip on my holiday... opinions....

well after my weeks all inclusive i went and got weighed last night and i... LOST!! 1/2 a lb!!! cant believe it, my own scales showed a gain of 3lbs so very very pleased with myself.

the fella at my class who put on over a stone after 2 weeks all inclusive was to put it bluntly pretty pi**ed off! hahaha was rather funny because he laughed at me when i left class and went to the chinese one night

well after my surprise loss last week i managed to shift another 1.5lbs this week :D:D:D:D really chuffed with myself, that takes me down to 9.10 cant believe i weigh 9.10 its great. only 3 lbs to target then im going to see how i feel. i changed my target from 9 stone to 9.7 because the weight just wasnt shifting but now i dont know maybe i will get to 9stone i will jsut have to see how i feel.

argh! had a bad few weeks and jsut cant seem to snap out of it. put on 2lbs over the past 2 weeks, still under 10stone but feeling like i wont be for long what with christmas, concentrating more on looking forward to a new beginning in new year and going to try and jsut stay in control over christmas rather than having a stupidly huge gain ill try jsut for a little one!!! lol. too many 'come out for a drinks' and 'its only 1 quality street'

you have done so well honey x just have a great christmas keeping it all in moderation , start the new year and your new you !!! xx

I agree with Gillybeans Hun....dont beat yourself up over it now, just enjoy your Christmas and then you will ready to start afresh in the New Year!

xx

well even though i was feeling a bit down and annoyed i managed a 2lb loss this week!! i dont know how, i wasnt sticking to the plan 100% btu i do always eat to sw principles. have been doing extra easy for a while now and i do find it alot easier and having the new mag has really helped. so after my triumph at class im feeling very positive about christmas. usual weigh in day is thurs and have class on tues night so only 5 days of slimming this week and then its christmas however im going to give it my all from today til tues :D. had a bit of a 'naughty' night last night as had drinks and a mixed kebab over at friends house however really it could be much worse, had a bit of donner meat and went well over my syns in booze but did stick to spirits and diet mixers so cant complain. im not planning on having any syns if i can help it til tues then christmas eve, day and boxing day i will jsut eat what i fancy.

i know this saying has already been said on here but my swc said it the otehr night and i think its brilliant over the christmas period.

its not what you eat between christmas and new year its what you eat between new year and christmas!!!

well its been a while since i posted in this diary so happy new year everyone. been back on plan (where possible) since last tues although to cut a long story short booked into a posh hotel but they had double booked us, ended up in a service station hotel and had to have a bigmac on sat night. i dont even like macdonalds!!!!

Aww what a balls up!!!!
How are things going now?
Im back at work and back on plan...went totally haywire over the holidays, but had a fantastic time, so not beating myself up over it..ok so I gained 5lbs..the amount of times I was up going to the loo last night, I think I've lost that!! Lol (sorry to be graphic!)

Kerry-Ann
xx

Back