abigail's diary

im determined not to gain, im just determined to get to target now, only 4lbs to go and then i can stop paying!! 4lbs = 4 weeks MAX! lol

YAY! Well done huni
xxx

Huuuuurrrrraaahhhhh:D

well i was unable to weigh in this week as i was at a business awards ceremony where my dad was up for an award, of which it included a set 3 course meal and lots of wine :| oh well. i weigh in on thurs and desperatly want to loose at least something as im sooo closet to target. im thinking of just really blitzing it for the rest of the week just eating my 3 meals and having homemade soup mainly, any tips for really really quick weight loss?

well done on your club ten hun x

grrr im feeling annoyed at myself, i know i havent stuck to plan these past few weeks and really i should have. i was going to b really strict with myself but i wansnt and i know that eating ice cream and choc and drinking lots of wine will take its toll. anyway ganied 1lb over 2 weeks, really not too bad, i really am just maintaining and have been or a few months now, im sick of it really and need to get stuck in. im thinking of doing something a bit mroe drastic as holidays are only just round the corner and i want to be at target by then. i decided last night i wasnt going to drink any booze til we go away and no mroe treats however i was thinking about doing slimfast til i go, still going to class just to budge the last few pounds?

i also found out that to my horror my boyfriends sister (who is a ***** and we dont speak to her and threatened to beat me up) now goes to my gym which means i will have to avoid it like the plague. was thinking about buying a cross trainer but boyfriend is all like 'no we have no space, its a one bedroomed cottage not a gym just go to the gym when you want to work out' but he really doesnt seem to understand. sometimes he is very supportive but not often on the exercise front.

i am also thinking about doing burlesque dancing lessons however bf is saying he doesnt want me to as he thinks other men will be looking at me, which they wouldnt be as it is in my friends dance studio and its not like you wear nipple tassles and stuff when your just doing a lesson!

anyway, i did cd before and it was a very quick loss and my mam used to substitute the shakes for slimfast ones when she was runnin out, do you think ti would be silly to do 2 weeks of this. i know i can if i just stick at it then just get back into sw. ive done it before its great when you get on the scales on the morning and they go down every day and im hopin that that would spur me on. any thoughts?

just wanted to share, im going on holiday in 3weeks!! been looking at pics online of the place were going and CANT WAIT!! went out to big outlet shopoing centre and got loads of holiday clothes from oasis, i got 3 posh silk dresses theyre gorgeous and 2 bikini sets for less than £60, and thats including one dress that was £25 anyway. i tallied up the stuff at had bought £209 rrp for £34 plus the other dress but couldnt find out how much that was originally :D

anyway, we are going all inclusive so what im probably going to try to do is eat sucess express at meal times - which i find very easy at buffet type places, and then drink what i want and have desserts etc if i want them, after all its a holiday so not going to worry too much about sw.

have been researching new gyms to go to and decided im going to join the leisure centre in the town that way i can go to the gym straight from work and then home after that. and its £28 for a block booking of 10 visits which is quite reasonable i think as i go through phases of going to the gym, not going to the gym so i know monthly membership isnt for me.

food wise ive tried to be angelic this week! lol hoping for a big loss fingers crossed!

feeling apprehensive this week, have stuck within my syn allowance for the week, went over some days and under others but all in all i know i havent gone over 105 for the week just hoping its going to show on the scales! not feeling any smaller, feeling a bit bloaty and horrible today and getting weighed tonight

went to have a look around a gym yesterday and signed up for a month but its just occured to me that its a bad choice as they only do 1 month memberships once and then you are tied in for a year and its also a 20 min drive from the house. im also going to be on holiday for a week of that membership anyway. sooo im thinking that i will be buying a cross trainer, they have them in jjb starting for £80 and will train for 30 mins a day. and then im not going to spend all my time going to and from a gym, plus it just seemed a bit unfriendly.

anyone know anywhere else i can get good quality cheap cross trainer/ bike?

oh have argos got any hun?

good luck in wi..
xx

well just bought a cross trainer from ebay (got a really really good bargain) £20 and hardly used! going to pick it up either tonight or tomorow so cant wait :D

got my cross trainer sat night, took a while to find it was a 45 min drive away but worth it because for £20 you can't go wrong! so far ive done 3 x 15 mins slots burning 150 cals each time so thats 45 mins exercise so far since sunday. pretty pleased with myself considering i used to go to the gym maybe once a week and do that. i think its better to spread exercise out as well (or am i mixing that round) so getting up 15 mins early to do 15 mins on my cross trainer. my boss has been training like that (20 mins on a rower every morning) for the past few months and the weight has jsut fallen off him so im hoping it will give me a much needed boost.

i am planning on going out on tuesday night, its gay night round sunderland and apparently it is 'halloqueen' so going out with my gay friends. going to still have a drink but i am sticking to vodka only!! (with diet mixers of course) although my friend darren is a very bad influence and makes me buy triples because it works out cheaper. think i will be worse for wear on wednesday. not sure what to wear. i have a nurses outfit that i was going to wear on friday to a party with blood all over and also have a cave girl outfit which i made ou of a bikini so it is very very breif. have worn it out before the night i came off cd last year and was about 3lbs lighter then than i am now and looking back i think i looked fab. dont know will have a think on...

all in all this week has been going great diet wise. will just have to pray i dont gain after having too much booze on tues, especially since i will be having a drink on halloween too :|

ahaha yea taz an excellent find, right place right time i suppose!

anyways, weigh in tonight, hoping i will loose as my own scales have recorded a gain this week. i had a night out on tuesday where i didnt count what syns i drank (which was alot! cocktails all round) and silly me ended up at the kebab shop after (again down to the drink) but got straight back on plan. fingers crossed the rest of the week of 100% will count to something!! feeling nervous, recorded 9.11 last week which is my smallest EVER so hoping that i will be thinnest EVER again this week, even half a lb i will be chuffed to bits!

its gettng ever closer to my holiday as well and still feeling apprehensive at the thought of a gain when i get back :/

ANOTHER gain. i had one night out this weekl, the first in a long time and drank cocktails all night therefore half a lb on!!! gutted. i think that perhaps im not eating enough during the day. i have my breakfast at 8 and dont eat anything til 12.30/1 and then not again til 6 so going to try and snack on free food this week during the day, im hoping this will give me a bit of a boost. also going to a party tonight and will be having a drink :( i only have 4.5 lbs to go!!!!!! i want it OFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Back