~> Abigail'sMummy SlimmingWorld Food Diary <~

Abigail'sMummy

Well I re-joined Slimming World yesterday, it was a long time coming as I have been meaning to go back for so long but life 'just kept getting in the way' but I decided last week that enough was enough and time to get started with this weight loss!

I am following the EE plan for now.

Yesterday's Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, with 4 ryvita crispbead.
(I wasnt sure if I was allowed 4, because the book says I can have 3,4 or 6? Not very clear.)

I had one Dairylight triangle with one of my crispbreads.

Lunch: Batchelors brocolli and cheese pasta, with a big helping of brocolli and cauliflower on the side. (Pasta = One serving, 1/2 a syn for the whole packet)

Dinner: Slimming World, Chilli con Carne. (Syn free)

Snacks. 1 walkers light packet of crisps (5 &1/2)
Half a vanilla mullerlight yoghurt. (Syn free)
Diet Lemonade (Syn free)

My HEA was milk, and I used that for the pasta.
HEB was the ryvita

Total Syns: 6

How annoying. Ijust wrote a long post and lost it all.

Total syns for the day is 8. Been a good day. Must drink more water though.

Will add it all tomorrow.

Ooops, not updated this as I have had such a busy week at college, but I have been sticking to plan. Unfortunately I have missed a few meals here and there because I havent had any healthy snacks to hand so I have just gone without instead of eating chocolate or crisps which is what I would normally do. Weighed myself this morning and I have lost 5lbs since Saturday! :eek:Over the moon about it!!! :D I cant go to my first weigh in this week, as I have an exam at college Saturday Morning which is a shame but will see what I weigh Saturday morning anyway. ..

Today's Food Diary:

Breakfast: Muffin, egg and bacon with fat trimmed off etc. No butter, or ketchup. Total 3 syns for muffin.

Lunch: Tomato pasta, with 2 ryvita and extra lite cheese spread. (HEA & B)

Dinner: Slimming World: Chicken & Spinach Curry with rice. Syn free.

Snacks: 2 mcvities cookies, which I think are 3 syns each.
Diet Lemonade

Total syns for the day: 10 syns

Need to eat more fruit!

Looks like you are committed! Well done! I need to get more organised so I could cook meals from scratch etc. well done on your amazing loss :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Betty, I find planning all the meals works perfectly. Also, planning ahead for snacks as well so you dont go without. This week, I found myself going without a lot because I felt stuck, I hadnt bought any snacks with me and I was at college and all they have is chips, pizza etc. But we dont need to go without thats why I love this diet, especially if we have plenty of mullerlite yoghurts, fruit & crackers etc. So this week, I am going to be a lot more prepared. Cant go for my first weigh in today as I have an exam, but I weighed this morning (without clothes) I was 16 stone 12. Put on a couple of lbs for clothes. That makes it a 5lb loss since last Saturday morning. Very pleased and looking forward to the next week ahead.

Oh that is fantastic loss, congratulations!!! Next weigh in will be amazing! You should be very proud of yourself!

The days I'm at work and end up eating next to nothing as I'm always so busy but days at home are sometimes a struggle.

How many syns do you normally have per day? And what do you snack on?

Well done again, I can't wait until my weigh in, hopefully it will be motivational :) x

Thanks hun. I aim for 10 syns a day, and I snack on Mullerlite yoghurts, the chocolate and vanilla ones are synfree. Really nice. I have Walkers lite crisps as they are only 5 & 1/2 syns. 2 finger kitkats are 5 syns. I sometimes will melt a square of chocolate and dip it in strawberries. But overall I find that if I have my 1/3 of superfree with my meals Im not too hungry in the evenings and dont feel the need to snack as much. I snack on bananas too, Im not a huge fruit fan but eating a banana curves my cravings for some reason.

Oh Im not very good with this updating the food diary thing...maybe I should have just had a journal instead.

Been a VERY busy week at college, exams, essays the lot. I also kind of went to Jamie Oliver's yesterday. I had a healthy dinner but I may have had a glass of wine too...

Although, I stepped on the scales this morning and it was showing as another -2lbs..I was or am still shocked :eek: I stepped on the scales 6 times as I thought my eyes were decieving me!! lol

Im a bit worried this week, as since I break up for Christmas this Thursday my class have arranged a pizza do..:sigh: AND there will be also buffet in the morning as well. So, Im kind of hoping I just stay the same this week..I am thinking of having a 5 syns a day week next week until Christmas eve and then just splurging all my syns on Sunday. I will have to go a syn less week after that...as I weigh each Sat.....

Still feeling positive and glad I have decided to make a change once and for all..

Ok well the last few days I have gone off track big time. :mad: I weighed this morning and already gained back 1lbs...that bloody quick! Thursday I went for a meal, and got drunk all day with my college mates...(*shame*)

Yesterday, I tried to stick within my limit but probably ate about 20 syns...10 too many!

And today, I have found myself eating crumpets and jam, before I realised I am on a frickin diet!

So I amg oing to write out next weeks menu, plan everything, and get back on track first thing in the morning. It doesnt take me long to get back into my bad habits. Really hate that I gain weight back so quick..:sigh:

Really need to stop the serial weighing as well. Going to healthy eat all week, and then Sat and Sunday next week will obviously be blow out days. Hope I can STS next week or lose a lb...

This dieting can be so hard, but Im determined to not give up.

I know that feeling hun. Had my engagement party on Sunday and finding it hard to keep on track since. Especially last night. Dreading next weekend already.

Good luck though! Draw a line and start fresh! xx

Me too! Its meant to be a happy time but I cant help but dread it! lol. Im still glad I started over the christmas period though, because we will be well into the swing of things by Jan.

Today has been good so far..

Breakfast - Two wholemeal slices of toast (with a bit of butter) & 2 boiled eggs

Lunch - Jacket Potato, beans, 25g of cheese, ham, salad & a banana

Dinner ( carriactore (spelling?) chicken with rice) Mullerlite yoghurt for dessert.
Drinks: Diet Lemonade

Last edited:
Tracking for today...

Breakfast - Fruit bowl (banana, strawberries) 1 boiled egg and 2 slices of toast with small amount of butter (3 syns)

Lunch/Dinner - (Busy day so very late lunch) Homemade cheeseburger, syn free chips, 25g cheese, beans, lettuce & salsa. (6 syns for wholemeal roll as already had bread earlier!..:mad:)

Snacks -
2 custard creams (4 syns)

Total: 13 syns

Last edited:
Breakfast - Beans on two slices of toast with small nob of butter, cheese & scrambled eggs

Lunch/Dinner - Bacon Soup with red lentils, potatoes, carrots.

I made a mahoosive pot of it, so I ate it twice today! Made some rice to have on the side with it for this evening.

Snacks: Mullerlite yoghurt
3 custurd creams (2 syns each)

Total: 9/10 syns

Abigail'sMummy said:
Breakfast - Beans on two slices of toast with small nob of butter, cheese & scrambled eggs

Lunch/Dinner - Bacon Soup with red lentils, potatoes, carrots.

I made a mahoosive pot of it, so I ate it twice today! Made some rice to have on the side with it for this evening.

Snacks: Mullerlite yoghurt
3 custurd creams (2 syns each)

Total: 9/10 syns

The soup sounds lovely and perfect for this weather!

Hope your getting back on track without too much difficulty - its do hard to stay out of bad habits but even harder to get out once you've fallen into them - especially this time of year

Good luck and keep up the good loss so far :)

I am dreading the weigh in, I've had an awful week. Well done you though, looks like you're doing well! x

Draw a line under it hun, and start fresh next week. It may not be as bad as you think..

Tracking for today: Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs, with two slices of toast HEB (small nob of butter on toast) I eat way too many eggs lol but I love them. (3.5 syns for butter?)

Lunch: Sainsburys Macaroni cheese (powder form) used 200 mls of milk from HEA, brocolli and I had some lean chicken on the side with it.

Dinner: Cottage pie (syn free) & veg
Snacks: Diet Lemonade, 2 custard creams (4 syns) and 1 chocolate square from christmas tree (2.5) :D
10 syns in total

Trying to keep on track until Friday, and on Saturday (weigh-in day) & Sunday I am going to eat what I like! lol

Need to do some shopping as I havent had any fruit today...

Last edited:
Thought I would add a couple of pictures from my meals this week..

Tonights cottage pie, and my chicken cacciatore from earlier this week.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 28
  • photo (7).JPG
    photo (7).JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 32
Well today has not been great..we went out for some shopping today and I ended up going to an American diner and had a chicken sandwich with fries and cheese. Oops! I then had a very fattening chocolate milkshake but oh dear lord it was nice..Im now sipping on champagne..Oops! Im not sure how tomorrow is going to pan out as I still have a lot of christmas shopping to do but will make sure to order a jacket potato or something healthy like that when I go out. Sat & Sun will be a fail and probably Monday too, so looks like it will be a STS for this weeks weigh in. Oh well. I dont think I am going to weigh now till 2 Jan, batteries have gone in my digital scale so just as well really..So back on track for just one day. (tomorrow) and.then again starting on Tuesday 27th..

Back