Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Aw guys. Its cloudy and cold here and ive got the day off :(

same here Tazzi, but at least I'm at work. :D

I've never had a massage Tazzi, never mind a hot stone one. :)

Jeez, wonder if some of that will come our way for the weekend, it'd be nice.

hey guys :)

well i got up around half past nine, so not too bad.

i went into town this morning having managed to get a last minute eye appointment and am now wearing contact lenses. my eyes are HUGE. i never noticed before i had glasses. now i can see them i think i look really odd!! ha. but in a good way :)

i can't see all that well, i think it's because my eyes are still watering slightly but i can easily see well enough to get by on a night out for example. which is the kind of thing i want them for. and why i suddenly decided to go now as i am indeed going out dancing tonight and i've flung my glasses across a dance floor more than once... and was then unable to see to find them. how i did without them being stomped on i don't know!!

have also watched a really cheesy disney film :D ha. and haven't had my second pack yet so i think i'm going to make myself a hot chocolate with a tetra to get some extra water in as i've been seriously lacking in that today and need to play a bit of catch up :)

abz xx

hey guys :)

well i got up around half past nine, so not too bad.

i went into town this morning having managed to get a last minute eye appointment and am now wearing contact lenses. my eyes are HUGE. i never noticed before i had glasses. now i can see them i think i look really odd!! ha. but in a good way :)

i can't see all that well, i think it's because my eyes are still watering slightly but i can easily see well enough to get by on a night out for example. which is the kind of thing i want them for. and why i suddenly decided to go now as i am indeed going out dancing tonight and i've flung my glasses across a dance floor more than once... and was then unable to see to find them. how i did without them being stomped on i don't know!!

have also watched a really cheesy disney film :D ha. and haven't had my second pack yet so i think i'm going to make myself a hot chocolate with a tetra to get some extra water in as i've been seriously lacking in that today and need to play a bit of catch up :)

abz xx

Lol i bet your eyes are amazing hun...you just have to get used to it. :D

Which cheesy disney film was it Abz.....come on......or is it too embarrassing to say??? It wasnt Camp Rock was it? :p

Have fun dancing your socks off. xx

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

An easy way to lose weight is, change in eating habit. Try to eat less sugar and fat because calories and fat is the main cause of over weight and try to burn it more through exercise or work.

* It is easy way to reduce calories and fat from meals.
* Eat vegetables and fruit.
* Avoid junk food and food, which is rich in calories and fat.
* Say no to Alcohol and try to avoid cheeses and cream.
* Choose foods that are lower in fat or have fewer calories.
* Eat little sweet, collocates, fats and oils.
* Drink enough fluid like water, milk, and soups.

Exercise habits :
Exercises are a good and cheap way to reduce excess weight and keep our body fit. Do exercise at least one hour or try to play out door game if possible because exercise is a tool of good health and long and happy life.

Follow the LInk :theweightlossmiracle dot com
now i know where iv been going wrong

Seems you had an extra special friend :D

Deleted and banned :cool:

Here! what have I missed ? how come I miss all the fun! SULK

Back