Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

It was very pretty but Les said it would have been even better if we'd gone a couple of weeks earlier so we must remember next year!

I'm off soon too.

Have a good evening Jim. x

Enjoy visiting your friend Abz. x

There are not that many left are there. There used to be absolutely beautiful bluebell woods near where Colleen grew up, now they are gone and in their place is a Morrisons. Real shame.

hey guys :)

well i went to see my best mate and the lovely new baby george and he's stunning :)

haven't been to see them today as they are going home at some point so she has all the visitors she can as her mum and hubby are taking her home.

thomas is recovering nicely and may be ok for tomorrow. he's well enough to be playing on his computer in any case, ha.

the majority of the invitations are posted. hooray!! ha. the only ones that haven't are the people who haven't got back in touch with me with their addresses despite numerous reminders so i can only do so much.

have also realised that tomorrow i will have been doing cd for four weeks, half way through my cd stint. i haven't lost as much as i would like, but i haven't done too badly. i'll find out properly on monday evening in any case. if i could lose another stone before i'm done i should be in the 12s. i'm close to a size 16, so if i get to that, although it isn't perfect, it will be perfect enough :) and you never know, i may even get lower, but with my track record on cd, this is unlikely, hee.

at least the hormones seem to be easing up a wee bit :) which is good news for everyone around me :)

am kind of hoping that OH will be up to driving tomorrow so that we can go and see my best mate and her teeny baby at home. it's a bit of a nightmare getting there with public transport :)

abz xx

I thought of you last night when I watched a programme on iplayer about Claire from Steps who was dieting for her wedding. Did you see it?

Have you tried stepping up the exercise to boost your loss? xx

i didn't see it, no.

i have been doing some toning exercises but large amounts of exercise have always made me ravenous when on cd and more likely to fall off the diet, so i'm sticking to toning for now :) i'd rather get to a 16 than not get anywhere, ha.

abz xx

have just watched claire's big fat wedding. everyone should watch it. it's fab.

and i got a letter telling me my wedding dress is in stock now. what if the bloody thing doesn't fit?? i'm totally terrified. not going to go and try it on for another month!!

abz xx

you can do it abz i have faith in you,,, how long till your wedding now?

oh my god. i'm only just under the weight i was when i went last time. what on earth possessed me to buy it in a 16..... oh god oh god oh god oh god.

lifes not to bad my diet went haywire i got so dejected by it all so starting next week im going to join scottish slimmers and hopefully having the support of the classes will keep me on track and it looks like quite a good eating plan so fingers crossed, i wanna lose a drss size before my daughters engagement party,,,,,,, so im back to harrass you all hehehehe

Come and hassle me too Kazzy over on members only diaries "Gems incredible journey" - you will be most welcome. Glad you're back with us - and back in the zone x

Abz - don't worry too much about the dress - you should be able to get into it by the time you need to and in the unlikely event it doesn't quite fit, well, they're used to that too so they will be able to sort it x

You'll do it Abz ...hope your feeling ok... x

have just watched claire's big fat wedding. everyone should watch it. it's fab.

Pleased you liked it honey.... you can see why I was thinking of you when I watched it?:D

Morning, where is everyone this morning. I'm not usually the first to post.

I'm fine thanks love. :)

Back