Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Happy Birthday xx

Mornin' Abz - how are you x

good morning everyone :)

well had a lovely weekend. jamie and bon and two of our friends came to stay so our house was a bit full but well worth it :) went out for dinner on saturday night, got made brekkie on sunday morning and went out for sunday lunch on sunday... so a rather foodie weekend!! it was all fabulous. still didn't feel much like my birthday, but the weekend was fab.

rounded it all off by watching several jonathan creek episodes before going to bed... then couldn't sleep. so shattered doesn't cover how i am today. under 6 hours sleep. i don't know how much under six hours. i stopped looking... zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

abz xx

Morning abz, and happy belated birthday love.

Sounds like you had a really nice day abz. :)

i did jim. but i am so so tired. i think the excitement of the weekend was too much, ha. i didn't sleep much on friday and saturday and even less last night. i'm ready to drop. tonight is jonathan creek or two and an early night!!

I hope you sleep like a log tonight then abz. :)

yes abz, we took Olivia out for her first walk in the pram yesterday, that was nice, and we saw her for an hour on Saturday. :)

Sounds like a lovely birthday Abz x

Jim - Go Gramps Go x

LOL no it doesn't abz, I confess it has taken me by surprise, I've never had much time for babies really, I suppose it makes a difference when they are yours. LOL. That plus the fact I was away most of the time when Jamie and Eleanor were little, that's the Army for you. :(

oh jim. that's sad. but you get to play grandad now. all the fun without all the responsibility. you can give them back!! :D

well i haven't been sick today so far. so that's all good. starting to feel a bit sicky though so think i'll go and nuke my dinner now :)

abz xx

oh of course it will :)

of course as soon as i get my chicken dinner in front of me the phone doesn't stop bloody ringing!! there was a fault in a transmission and of course as the only IT member on site, when the call got put through to me i wasn't deemed important enough to be told, and they asked to be transferred to my boss in another office. so it's a couple of hours later that we now know there was a problem and they have me running around like a blue arsed fly checking things. and of course the member of staff that i spoke to and who wouldn't tell me what the matter was, it was for my boss, has left. so this is rather infuriating. ha. still. i think it's all sorted now and i can hopefully get my lunch down my neck!!

abz xx

Back