Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

LOL Cheaty pants Gem. LMAO

Morning abz. :)

Last edited:
Helen G - 29th May, 3.17pm, 8lb 1oz, little girl, lots of hair;)
Linzi - 27th May, 0241am, 8lb 6oz, little girl, cute smile :)
Clarri - 31st May, 1110, 8lb 10oz dark hair
Elle - 25th May, ????, 8lb 2oz
Gem - 27th May, 0200, 7lb 15oz
Bon - 29th May, 0400, 8lb 5oz
Jim - its a girl!! wise old teddy!!
Nicky - 25th May, 2358, 6lb 8oz

Nicky - 25th May, 2358, 6lb 8oz
Elle - 25th May, ????, 8lb 2oz
Gem - 27th May, 0200, 7lb 15oz
Linzi - 27th May, 0241am, 8lb 6oz, little girl, cute smile :)

Bon - 29th May, 0400, 8lb 5oz
Helen G - 29th May, 3.17pm, 8lb 1oz, little girl, lots of hair;)
Clarri - 31st May, 1110, 8lb 10oz dark hair

Jim - its a girl!! wise old teddy!!

So - does the one who guesses closest get the first cyber cuddle?:p

(Being the list freak that I am I've put the guesses in chronological order - sorry:eek:)

Reactions: Jim
Hi Abz - hope you're feeling fairly comfy x

ha. hey everyone. no baby yet :) and i just showed my mum my bump on the webcam and she says she can't believe how small i look for someone with a due date on monday and i don't look like i'm about to pop. she's being so impatient!! ha.

am loving all the guesswork :) i refuse to have a guess because i'm bound to drive myself mad with it, ha. will take it to my due date and save any frustration for after that :D

abz xx

i am sure bon will let you know the news if i don't manage :) ha. that sound ok to you bon?

my last mw appointment notes say i am 2/5, so i can only assume that is how engaged she is. 0/5 is fully engaged so she's getting there... and pressing on my ruddy pelvis at every opportunity!!

am off to bed now i think. not sure i will sleep as it's so unbelievably hot.

abz xx

The excitement is mounting - We will be waiting for Bon's report x

i have woken up in a stonker of a mood. i'm so hot and sweaty and i don't have any clean clothes that will help prevent this or look nice. so grrr. it's so muggy!! so need an outdoor pool to fall into. should have bought our baby a paddling pool already :D

abz xx

How about a birthing pool - that'll be nice and cool and get rid of the immediate discomfort for you - oh and give you something to cuddle at the same time x

i wouldn't be able to get back out of a birthing pool gem so i'd become a prune person until the baby got here, ha.

LOL @ abz.

Morning love, how are you this morning?

Oh yes, I wonder if abz is in hospital?

Back