Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

I'm an IT techie and support nerd :D on very low pay.... i took a pay cut to get the job as it has potential to make more. i'm just waiting for the potential to kick in and in today's climate...

well i've been running around and programming today but the programming stuff is starting to rot my brain!! amazing how much effort i have put into trying to get a tick in a bloody box!!

abz xx

i am feeling a bit better yeah. although i've been to the loo about 8 times today. people are going to think i have some kind of major problem!!

i'm actually feeling rather hungry, and i've just noticed that it's nearly four and i haven't had my second pack yet... ooops. never mind.

have just had a meeting about my coding and it seems to be going ok so far. not very pretty though. i may have to prettify it just so i feel like i'm working on something that isn't just a table!! ha.

abz xx

a lot. about four litres i think. so i need to stop with that for a while. i've been so busy i've just been glugging away. am just having a choc tetra now.

abz xx

glad your feeling better hunni.xxx

am feeling a bit sick actually now... and i'm getting strange tummy gurglings... it never ends, ha. still. less than an hour and i get to go home :D

abz xx

woohoo another IT nerd, join the club!

I'm not alone, hehe.

I'm sure we have the same aswell:)

good morning guys. how is everyone today?

i got up an hour ago and it has taken me that long to catch up with everyone else's diaries etc and then i forgot to do my own, ha.

so far this morning i've had a cup of coffee and have reserved my OH's christmas present. so i'm hoping i will be able to pick that up today. have also emailed my mum asking her what her colour scheme is going to be in her living room so that i can buy her something for it for christmas as she'll be decorating it soon... but i can guess her colours in any case, ha. it will involve cream somewhere, and since her sofas are dark brown leather i'm guessing if i go with cream and brown i can't go wrong :) i've seen these amazing oil paintings done with hearts in cream and brown and she collects heart things. so i might see if i can get her one of those. will probably be a wee one as they are expensive. but i've been eying them up for her for months, ha.

totm arrived today. typical. as someone said, just when i'd totally given up on it, so i've ballooned up. i feel huge!! and my size 17 trousers are feeling a wee bit tight today. i was going to go and try on some 16s to see if they would fit today but not so sure that's a good idea.

on the weight front, over four litres of water seems to be doing the trick. i've lost since yesterday and that can only be a good thing. hopefully the trend will continue. and this has reminded me that i haven't started glugging yet so i should get onto it.

cystitis has gone since yesterday so that's also a bonus. best mate is coming to visit at around half ten so need to tidy up a bit before then.

also have a knitting delivery coming today. am going to knit my friend a jumper for christmas :D i love knitting but haven't done any for a while so i'm rather excited. sad... i know...

and i should do some kind of decorating or something today too, but i'm not sure whether i'm really going to have time. i don't want to have to keep getting changed...

mate is bringing over her camera and pc lead for it so hopefully i'll be able to get a pic of me in my new shiny dress to put on here. remember, i'm going for a better fit before christmas, so if it looks a wee bit tight keep that in mind, ha. and watch this space :D

abz xx

You sound chirpy honey, lovely to read. What's the knitting pattern/wool? I've just finished a HUGE tunic in Bigga - it's ruddy massive but incredibly toasty warm :giggle:

Morning abz, enjoy your day off hunni.xxxx

Thats really nice hun, you are very clever being able to knit.xx Even if i tried i dont think i would get far with 4 cats and a 3yr old trying to help me.lol

ha. well i also wanted to knit my goddaughter something. i knitted her a jumper when she was little. have realised that the pattern goes up to 8 years, ha. so might knit her one in a different colour :D might nip to hobbycraft today and see what wool i can get there since i'll be near one. not my first port of call for wool but i'm not going into the city centre today so...

abz xx

also, knitting is really expensive!! i always thought that knitting a jumper would be cheaper than buying one but it really really isn't!!

wool is so bloody expensive. god. i'm sounding more and more ancient the more i type.

one of my mates threatened to buy me the 'big slipper' for both your feet when i took up knitting. it just aint cool :D

abz xx

Back