Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

hey guys. well the chest infection that i was suspecting is coming out in full force. i reckon by tonight the hacking cough will be a feature. not good. they really take me down. but if i went to the docs now it wouldn't be bad enough to get anything so i'll have to wait until monday i guess... typical. i have to work on sunday but i will be on my own so i won't have to banter or anything. can just keep myself to myself and work.

just thought i'd pop in and say hello before collapsing on the sofa again in front of csi and knitting. it's going to be a sick day. typical when i'm off for a decent amount of time... hmph.

abz xx

join the club hun, so many coughs, colds etc around at the moment, im sat here in my pjs with a hot juice and a hot water bottle.

hope you feel better soon hun.xxx

Abz! no!! you poor thing. I hope you'll still make it tomorrow. we can make you feel better with our presence :p x

:hug99: Poor you Abz! Hope you are looking after yourself with lots of hot drinks (make sure you have lots of vitamin c), keeping yourself warm, duvet on the sofa and watch tv you dont have to concentrate on. (sound familar??? :D)

Really hope you are feeling better soon cos its not nice being poorly. :hug99:

xx

hey guys. i'm at work and feel bloody awful. not much that can be done about that however. was supposed to be having a quiet day but it's been rather busy so far. ah well. the time has gone quite quickly at least. i am thinking of asking if i can leave at six instead of at seven as i have some lieu time owing. so i can get back to bed sooner.

had a minimeet with gemstone, taz and elle yesterday. it was so lovely to meet everyone and hopefully not pass on my germs... i totally lost my voice by the end of the day and by the time i got back to leeds i was ready to drop!! so a nice long night of sleeping and coughing was had, and then into work today.

have been a bit crap with my water so far today. so have just got glugging now and the scales are still heading downwards. i'm getting weighed at lunchtime tomorrow so i'm hoping for a good result there!! hopefully i will have lost the 4lb gain i had last time and then at least another 4lb off. that's what i'm hoping for. i probably won't get it but we'll see. it's a fortnight since i was weighed... so there's the possibility of a 4lb loss and i'm hoping the 4lb gain was a blip. but my scales are going in the right direction in any case.

i'm under bmi of 30 on my scales now :D so now i just need to achieve the same on my cdc's... so give me a couple more weeks :D

i'm off to have my first pack now and to try and catch up with everyone's mayhem on here since i've been awol for a wee while.

abz xx

hope you get better soon hun. sophie is very sick today as well this is her 3rd time in less than two months. all ive done all day is clean up sick :(

awwwww you poor thing..... hope your feeling better soon x x x

Love Nas x

hope you are feeling better this morning hun.xx

Bless her she must be poorly she never misses a day on here.

get well soon chick.xxxx

Back