Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

well done for not wanting take away - i'm so glad i went to help my nan put her tree up yesterday, they had INDIAN TAKE AWAY at mine! argh! i can NEVER EVER refuse that. although there were leftovers in the fridge which i didnt touch thankfully lol.

i love making soup but i doubt mine is point free cos i let the veggies sweat with the onion and a bit of butter or marg for about 15 minutes before adding the water and veg stock. unless we all do it like that and i'm just being stupid? ooh, soup...i'm hungry...

have a nice day love. oh, yeah, like the coat but it's a bit long! i think i'd be sweeping the floor with it as i was walking lol. I took a look round that site, love this Black Printed Dress - Button Through - LM28 but i cant afford it now. boohoo :( x

Hi im back :) Give me the skinny........like what has happened since i disappeared off the face of the earth? :)

Taz xx

i am so talking to myself today!! ha.

well i found the most amazing coat in the world today. and it's £100!! argh. i would get it for myself with my christmas money if i didn't think it would be gone from the shop by then!!

it's online here: Red Gothic Long Hooded Coat - Frog Fastening & Faux Fur Trim - VC60 - Gothic Clothing

you can see it a bit better if you look at the black one. but that one sold out straight away. also, it isn't quite as red as that in reality.

abz xx
Coat is gorg!!!! Get it!!! Sorry I am trying to live through others here as I'm not shopping for me at the mo:sigh:

I made lovely soup yesterday. Butternut squash, carrots, left over brusselsprouts, (the fridge thingy!!), onion and curry powder, herbs, veg stock cubes, s&p. It is yummy with the curry cause it is warming.

I second that... seing as I was caught nicking some today at lunch haha:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

my boiler is broken!! i think it has died a death. it isn't heating the water or the bloody central heating. so i'm freezing my arse off and i desperately need a bath and can't have one and we have no money and i really don't know what i'm going to do. waaaargh.

my uncle is a plumber but i don't want him to do it. he has done so much for us already. i could get british gas out for £170 and they would fix it up whatever is wrong with it. i can get cheaper but they charge by the hour and you just don't know how long it will take. have asked my uncle to recommend somebody. he might know some cheap people around here. but why can't i just have a bit of luck? and it's my old work do tonight. i'm going to have to go to my mate's house for a bath!!

abz xx

i did it. i rang him up and he told me it sounded like a problem with the pilot automatically lighting and there would be a procedure to reset it and with a lot of messing around and twiddling with dials i got it to work. am going in the bath now. i'm a block of ice!!

abz xx

Glad you got your heating working Abz! Its too cold!!!!
Love the coat. Think it might be actually be one of the most beautiful coats in the world ever.
xx

hey guys. well i'm ready for my night out and now the house is really bloody hot!! i went a bit overboard on the compensating... ha.

i've straighteneed my hair for the first time in ages and it's REALLY long, ha. i didn't realise quite how much it was waving...

i think i look nice but i'm not entirely sure. i'm going to wear my knee high boots with my new dress and hope for the best. it fits better than it did when i first got it. that's for sure. a rather alarming amount of cleavage is showing so i'm going to have to put my pretend confidence on for the night!!

not much drinking tonight as i'm working tomorrow. i made veg soup and am going to have a wee bit before i go i think as i've just realised i've only had a yoghurt and half a bowl of soup all day. there's going to be food there i think but it won't be good for me!! so more soup and then a little bit of a nibble later. might even have my first mince pie of the year :)

abz xx

Glad to hear you are warm again! :) (It reminded me that we need our boiler servicing!!)

It sounds like you are still managing your food well, if being a bit stingy with yourself! I've found I still lose and feel a lot better eating a bit more...

An alarming amount of cleavage is what is required at Christmas! I'm going to my work do (fancy dress) as Tomb-raider.... :8855:

Back