Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

WOOHOO. i can go home. thomas has already said that he will tidy up while i decorate the tree... although i'm not sure i'll make it even that far. i just want to go home and to bed!! we'll see. but if he makes a good start on things tonight then i will be more able to finish it all off tomorrow :)

see you tomorrow guys.

abz xx

just popping by to say merry christmas and happy new year hunni.xxxxxx

ABZ my honey, HSM, the ORIGINAL is on BBC1 right now :) lol. Well i thought of you. xx

hi guys. thank you so much for the lovely messages :)

i was working on christmas day but it was actually rather lovely. the other staff were working three hour shifts throughout the day so i got to see a lot of different people and we aren't expected to really do anything on christmas day so i sat and continued to knit my friend her tank top which fit and she loved. although after all the energy i expended on changing the pattern to shorten it (it had a pattern up the front i had to faff with as a result) it could have been longer. hopefully it isn't too short for her. it comes down to where i intended it too though so we'll see. but she liked it. whether she'll wear it or not is another thing all together, ha.

boxing day we went to pick up the same friend from her mums (after i finished sewing the jumper together frantically in the morning, ha) and played with their dogs who are lovely, and then went back to her place where her flatmate cooked us christmas dinner and we opened our pressies to and from each other and then we vegged for the entire day!!

same yesterday. we ended up staying over and lazing around all day playing on the wii and i read an awful lot. am working again today.

in the wee hours of tomorrow morning we are supposed to be driving up to see my mum in scotland, although she's making noises at coming down here. since she moved up there she's always come back here at every opportunity and i don't think she's given herself chance to settle there. i know that she's struggling with it but she's been there nearly a year and she's only just meeting people and making friends etc. it was her that made the suggestion that she stay up there and we go up for new year but i think she really wants to come back. i think she'll want to move back here in the spring but she won't sell the house she bought for what she got it for. although she would rent it out for more than the mortgage easily she'll then struggle to afford somewhere here too. i think she should stick it out as she hasn't done yet. but i worry about her. and our roles have become somewhat reversed over the last year or so. i want to help but sometimes i can't cope with her being upset at me as it breaks my heart. obviously i don't avoid it but she won't talk to anyone else so i can't talk to anyone else about it.

in any case. enough about that. i've really missed my mummy and can't wait to see her. whether that's in scotland or down here. but if she's coming down here we have a lot of tidying up to do!! aargh, hee.

hope you all had a truly fabulous christmas. my waistband has definately expanded. i still have to visit mum for nearly a week, and then dad for the weekend, so i can't sole source as yet, but i really want to cut back a bit and start glugging plenty of water again. she says having just had a mince pie for breakfast *sigh*.

abz xx

weight to go

Hi there

Is anyone starting the weight to go diet this jan?? I need a buddy?
3 st to lose and 2009 is the year.

Will keep you all informed.

lol

Claire

008.gif

Reactions: abz
Hi Abz

just wanted to say 'thank you' for all your support and encouragement.

I hope you have a lovely New Years Eve and a very happy and healthy 2009!

Lots of love

happy new year hunni xxx

Back