Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Maybe if we ask Tazzi she could txt/call her to check she is OK?:wave_cry:

:rolleyes: You're right - Abz is not normally this quiet and I don't remember her saying she was going to be away:cool:

Thanks Chick:D

I'm sure she'll be along sometime to tell us she's got herself stuck in one of her own coding loops!;)

hope you are ok hunni and feeling better soon.xxx

you'd think i'd run off to join the circus!! :p

hi guys. i'm here. and have eaten junk for two days now... well, nibbled at junk. being so ill really threw me and i could only eat what my tummy didn't turn over at the thought of... and that wasn't fruit or a cambridge shake. so i really need to get my arse in gear from today or i'm going to have a gain at weigh in!! i gained 1/4 lb this week but that was on monday night just after i'd eaten and i was expecting that after being so ill.

yesterday i was tromping around leeds for hours and hours looking at wedding things and holiday things and was shattered.

now i get to work and find a text message (my phone died and i left the charger at work so only just got your message tazzi, sorry) from one of my ushers saying 'do you know that mine and thomas's shirts aren't for cufflinks?' well of course i bloody didn't or i wouldn't have bought them!! i obviously dropped the ball a wee bit there... they looked like they had those bobble things they put in instead of cufflinks so god knows what the buttons are like. it's a good job i asked the ushers to try the things on because i totally forgot to ask thomas!! ha. so it looks like those will be going back. i'm finding it really difficult to find affordable shirts that have a normal collar, don't show the buttons, need cufflinks and are plain. i would have thought they'd be everywhere... but apparently not. the guys don't want a wing collar though. hmph. am sure i'll find some somewhere. either that or they'll just have to have silly buttons. am getting past the point of caring.

and i'm sooooooo tired. i'm sleeping a lot better now i'm eating. but because i'm not used to eating, every time i do i want to go to sleep like i've just eaten a christmas dinner!! ha. and obviously i'm not eating much. i may have been eating crap but i'm discovering that i can't eat much at all.

oh. and i have to change the fuse wire when i get home as thomas blew the bathroom light this morning. the bathroom doesn't have any windows so going for a wee was an interesting experience this morning. and, such a shame, i couldn't weigh myself and survey the damage of the last couple of days :)

am off to make myself a morning coffee. thanks for dropping in and worrying about me guys :)

abz xx

Morning all, Hi abz, nice to see you back. It was sooooo quiet yesterday.

oh, so i'm the local gobsh*te alien too am i jim :p

i just want to go back to bed!! but i promised OH that we could go and see star trek tonight. and they only have showings at 6 and 9!! we'll never make it home in time for the 6 one, so it looks like a late night!! still, i'm off tomorrow and friday as i'm working the weekend. so no worries :)

LOL, no love, not just you, the whole board was very quiet yesterday.

It was quiet on here yesterday; so we missed you even more thna we would have! if that makes sense?

Love

Yeah, we need a noisemaker around when it's quiet. ;)

LOL, PMSL. Nice one abz. :p

:p

well peeps it's time for me to head off home, nap, and then go and see star trek. i am so so tired. it's just not funny!!

have just finished our weekly meeting so i have been allocated a few more bits and pieces of work to do which may make the week ahead a little less monotonous... a bit sick of doing the same things over and over again.

abz xx

Back