Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

I'm fine Susan, it's a bit cooler and looks like it is going to rain late, not a bad thing really, my garden and veggies need some rain.

Sorry to hear about your back Abz.
Hope you are feeling less tired today.
x

yes same here jim, still hung my washing out in hopes of it drying.lol

well we have plenty of wind Susan, if it's the same with you it'll be dry in no time. :D

Hope you're feeling a bit better hun. x

maybe not Jools, abz hasn't singed on yet today. :(

Morning all, abz, are you OK love?

Morning Jim, morning abz, morning all.xxx

The sun is shining here today so more washing and more time in the garden for me today.

Are you OK Abz?? We are all missing you hunni.xxxxx

You've got sun Susan. HUH, Sulk Sulk.

Morning. :)

Yes we have sun Jim its not very hot as yet but is warm enough.lol.

Ive just sent Abz an email to make sure shes ok, but then if she cant get on line or something then I still wont get a reply will I .lol.

Does anyone have her phone number, or Thomas at all?

hey guys. thanks for the email su. i just picked it up :)

i am fine. no need to worry. i am still incredibly tired and lethargic and starting to feel worse, if anything, but certainly not better. i've been off work a few days and have been spending most of my time asleep, which is why i haven't been online. sorry about that.

back at the docs today for my blood tests and i'll ask if she can tell whether my glands are still up and i'm still infested with viruses (not used to talking about those in relation to people... shows just what kind of life i have doesn't it?) or if it's something else.

foodwise i've still been pants but not as bad as i could have been. am about to have a bowl of porridge but i over guestimated the milk (real porridge, with gloopiness and everything, not cambridge, ha) so am waiting for it to cool and hopefully solidify a wee bit.

didn't mean to worry any of you.

abz xx

ah good morning abz, sorry you're still not well love. I hope it goes OK at the Dr's love.

Let us know how you get on at the docs hunni, hope you can get sorted chick.xxx

Morning Abi :) I just emailed you :D but I am on here too, so thought I would say hello again!

Hope you're feeling ok, you look after yourself and hope the doctors goes ok :)

well here's the news.

i have been signed off work for a week by the doc. she says it's been going on a bit too long for a virus now so we need to wait for the test results to see what they say, although it's possible that it was just a particularly nasty virus. unfortunately all she wrote on my sick note was fatigue (under investigation) so basically it says i'm off work because i'm tired. which makes me feel like a total numpty wuss.

i have also been referred to the muscular skeletal team about my back. something about the posibility of injections into the disks to help with the pain (which sounds awful) but mainly i really want to ask somebody whether my back is just going to crumble away gradually or if there is anything to be done because i'm only 26 and i'm a little worried about it long term.

that's all from me at the moment but no doubt i'll be along to ***** about things shortly :)

abz xx

Back