Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Fingers crossed the skeletal team will have some good news for you hun.
Get some rest and try not to worry about work too much and get some sleep.

XXX

If you must rest then rest babe!

Have you heard from Elle??

Lots of water and tea's for you. I always have a big tablespoon of Apple Cider Honey Vinegar everyday when i'm sick, it's fabulous. Not sure if you can get it mixed in UK but it's easy enough to mix separately (I've also done this and it taste's the same. hehe

Bren
x

Yes, get some rest in there abz, Dr's orders.

Rest up chick doctors orders.xxx Hope you start to feel better soon hunni.xxx

am trying to but i'm really really really really sick of being in bed!! might set up the sofa with a duvet and some chick flicks tomorrow. i'm bound to fall asleep but at least i'll be in a different room :)

abz xx

Hi abz, I'm just finishing for the day here, hope you feel better soon. :wavey:

Sorry to hear you're still not the best Abz - hope they sort you out soon. xxx

:hug99: Hope you get better soon hun. x :hug99:

Awww sorry you're so poorly *sends Angel Delight and warm Ribena* Bron

Yum! Did I mention I'm not feeling too good today?! lol x ;)

Hi Abz - just caught up with your diary before going off to Cornwall again. I'm so sorry you've not been well - it sounds like a very nasty virus to me (((hugs))) coming your way. So glad your doctor is covering all posts and doing tests to make sure all is well x

Morning all, how are you this morning abz?

tired jim :D

i would be asleep if the cat hadn't danced on my head because she wanted to be let out. i'm sure our cats are dogs. come and whine when they want to be let out and one of them asked to play fetch with one of her toys regularly. there's going to be a rebound mark on the door at the top of the stairs soon because that's where you have to throw it to get it to fly down the stairs and bounce around the way she likes it to *sigh*. still. i suppose i shouldn't have expected normal pets given what we are like, ha.

think i'm going to play a wee bit of warhammer online. do the geek thing for a bit :)

abz xx

ah, cats, yes abz been there love. Don't you have a cat flap?

Warhammer? Must be feeling better :p

Hehe, your cats sound like mine; totally batty! Ours pines for people and is so needy compared to my fiance's cats, who growl when they get picked up. Love moggies though :D

Glad to hear you're doing better.

Bron

Hey ya Abz, hope you are enjoying the week off and relaxing! Are the med's helping at all??

i don't have any meds bren. they don't know what's wrong so they can't give me anything. trying not to take back meds if at all possible while i'm off.

supposed to be going to a party tonight but really don't think i can manage it. i think it will be a really good night but just don't think i have the energy...

in other news am finally going to sort out my wee bridesmaid's dress on monday, and discuss my hen night with my maid of honour and she's going to try on her bridesmaid dress. woo :D i have a feeling that if anything it's going to be too big post-pregnancy. we just had to buy it in her size and hope it fit... so alterations may be necessary...

abz xx

Back