Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Hey Abz... hope your feeling better babes & have got to enjoy some of the weekend. xx

Hey you!

Sucks you're still feeling off. But at least the bmaid dresses are getting sorted. It's so cool to see the girls dressed up :)

Chin up, hope you make a speedy recovery!

Bron

Good Morning everyone, abz how are you today?

morning.xx how are you today.xx

Morning Susan, love your avatar photo.

morning jim. thankyou.x

How's flat Lincolnshire today?

sunny at the moment, not sure how long it will last though.lol

That's better than here then. I haven't been over your way for years, My Brother married a Girl from Spalding and we used to go and visit them, but then they divorced. I quite liked the fens, talk about big sky country. Lovely.

what i like about Lincolnshire is you can be in the center of town shopping etc get in the car half an hour later you are in complete country side with woods, lakes and beautiful walks.x

I agree Susan, not that I'm moaning about Birmingham, same here a half hour drive and your in the Malverns, or the clent hills and stuff.

Morning Abz! Hope you're feeling better today.

Susan: I love Lincolnshire! I studied in Lincoln for a year, it's a wonderful city :)

Bron

were you at lincoln uni?? i lived in lincoln until i was 18yrs old.

Yep! Only for a year, I was at Lincoln in Hull for the first two years, then we got moved to Lincoln in the final year. Meant we graduated at the Cathedral, which was wicked! I miss it, it's a very lovely town. Not very big, but very wonderful. I draw it wherever I can in my illustration commissions :D

Where abouts in Lincs do you live now? The only bits outside of Lincoln I've seen have been North Hykeham (did Guides there), Norton Disney and New York (friends and I visited them on our roadtrip!) and Sleaford for a half marathon. Been through Boston too.

Bron

When I was 18yrs old I moved to a small place called Market Rasen and 5yrs ago I moved to Grantham, Lincoln is lovely isnt it.xx

Awesome, I remember Market Rasen! I never went there, but saw it sign posted around and about. Same with Grantham, I think I actually ran into the outskirts when I took up running. I lived right near the Imps stadium, so had good access out of Lincoln. Oo, I worked at Brown's Pie Shop too at the top of Steep Hill! Hated the job, but the walk home and the view from the top was fab on a night!

Bron

OOOOOOOO the hill walk is a killer.lol

Grantham, the home of Mrs T. :D

Hiya Abz. How you doing hun? x x :hug99:

Back