Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

well abz, if you know you have been good and you've stuck to the plan there is not much you can do about it love, it's up to your counsellor to figure out what is happening isn't it.

Heyyyy Abz love what's going on hey? You're ill?! xxx

elle, where have you been, we've all been wondering about you. PS, what's your friends name who works in the station, I went there for a drink last Friday.

hi hunni, when you back at the docs??

Hi Jim and all hows every1 today?

ooo very nice Jim hope you have a lovely relaxing time have a glass or 2 of wine for me.lol.

I will, and more than a glass or 2 love. :D

hey everyone. my sick note runs out tomorrow so i'm going to go to the docs again then and see what they say. but i feel like a total fraud. surely being tired isn't a reason to be off work? i mean, i am asleep an awful lot of the time, and i feel like lead the rest of it, but it just doesn't seem like a viable option really... aaargh. i don't know what to do!!

abz xx

If you're not feeling well enough to work, then you're not feeling well enough to work. The doctors can't say you're not sick enough, and no one will think you a fraud. It's better you rest until you feel well enough to give it your all working than to go, not be able to put the work in, or worse, make yourself feel worse.

*sends more Angel Delight* Think you need it :)

Bron

I'm with Bron here abz, sick is sick and that's it love.

totally agree with the others hunnio.xxx

but surely another sick note with 'fatigue' written on it isn't going to look good?

i am off out to the cinema tonight in any case. have been sleeping on and off all day to make sure i can stay awake, ha. my supervisor is coming too, being a friend, so that's a strange situation. and i really really really need to get out of the house. it was the least active thing i could think of and i've waited as long as possible. it is the last orange wednesday at the pictures. don't think i can go out with my super and then not go to work either.

all i can do is see what the doc says i suppose. i have so many things i need to do for the wedding. i have three appointments on tuesday. and i HAVE to do those things, sick or not. and i can't help but think that if i can do those things, and drag my ass to the bottom of the road to the cinema, then i should be able to go to work...

abz xx

Look abz, if your Dr says your sick, then you are. If you turned up at work like that for me, you'd get a bollocking and be sent right back home.

yes well jim. that's another reason i wish i worked for you instead of the people i do work for, ha. not my immediate manager. he's lovely, but the company itself can be really sucky. it's more about who you know if you know what i mean...

but thank you :)

i'm going out to the cinema tonight regardless. i'm going mad. and it isn't as if i look great or even manage to form complete sentences 100 per cent of the time. so if anything my super should see i'm not well rather than the other way around, but it still seems weird. i'll see what the doc says...

thanks jim :)

abz xx

No worries love, I just want you to get better.

well that makes two of us jim :)

have had to take my painkillers this afternoon too, which really doesn't help with the staying awake thing!! ha.

abz xx

I bet abz, another reason not to go to work, you'd be a liability. (in the nicest way of course)

i never thought i'd want to get back to that dark brick block so much!!

my painkillers also give me mega munchies. trying not to eat everything in the house...

am supposed to be going to a hen party this weekend. me and my friend are getting married on the same day so our hen nights are the only bits we get to do together. so it sucks that i feel so bad. it's a spa and a meal and then a night out. trying to work out whether i can do the spa and the meal and miss the night out. but again. if i can't work then i shouldn't be going out anywhere. i just really really don't want to miss it. the timing of all this sucks ass!!

abz xx

Hmm, I wonder if it's stress related abz?

i don't feel stressed jim. i did. i haven't for a bit. the doc was asking about depression and stressed but i've been far far far more stressed than i am right now!!

Back