Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Hi Honey, Hugs. Sorry that you are still feeling pants. Are your blood test results back yet? xx

See how you feel with cinema. It might even help to get some fresh air and move a bit more. But really gauge how you feel, and if you don't feel up for working, then you've got to get a second note, regardless of how it looks. It'll look work if you flake out at work.

You and your mate's wedding are on the same day? There's a film in there somewhere ;) I reckon you could get away with missing the night out, a relaxing spa and meal might be good for you too.

Don't fret the wedding things. This is your wedding, not theirs, so if you need to rearrange, the people can work around you. It'll all be sorted, don't panic, love :)

If you're feeling hungry as well, that's a good sign, getting appetite back is a sign of improvement. While you're healing, if you're hungry I say eat. Obviously not rubbish, I'm not saying Cadburys and Walkers, but fruit, porridge, nuts, seeds will all be good ways of restoring your body to health.

Enjoy cinema, sweetheart!

Bron

well the cinema was great :)

i nearly fell asleep during the trailers but once i had my 3d glasses on my brain was too busy trying not to go fttz to fall asleep. one of my friends thought i'd taken something though i was so out of it when i was trying to make conversation. words just wouldn't come. but i was painkiller and all other kind of drug free. so that wasn't so promising.

this morning the lineup is a docs appointment as early as possible and then i'm going to head over to the same friends house for a lord of the rings marathon i think, and probably some sleep, ha. but she's ready for that.

i will see what the doctor says this morning. still not sure about the hen party. it depends on whether the doc says i can work or not.

abz xx

OMG!

Abz when is the wedding??

Morning abz, 5 weeks 'till you're an honest woman then. LOL

I bet it will all go great love. I hope so anyway.

you aren't the only one :)

trying to get through to the doctors and it's a nightmare!! they must hate 8am every morning!!

Hope you manage to get an appointment soon hun & get yourself sorted. x x

well i have an appointment for 9.40, then i'm off straight to my friend's house a la taxi. if i walk i'll sleep all day, which would make it pointless going over there...

abz xx

You got an appointment then abz, be interesting to see what they say.

Hey Abz
My friend had a very similar incident happen to her the other year. Her symptoms were similar and also slightly differing to your and it took the docs, 5 weeks to diagnose it. She had Fybro Myalgia. Google it and have a read, just a thought by the way I definitely aint no doctor.

Good luck with an app.

Bren
X

Fibromyalgia was something I thought I might have Abz. Must check up and see what symptoms you have. Mine were pins and needles running all the way from my feet to above my knees, from my hands to my upper arms, and a horrible sensation around my tummy and back, like I'd been burnt and my clothes were chaffing against me. I was also INCREDIBLY tired. I got these symptoms during times of stress, like when I was writing my dissertation, but more unusually, not sure if you remember, during my holiday last year I could barely feel my legs it was that bad. It seems to have cleared up now but i do get the odd twinge in my feet and hands. As yet it remains un-diagnosed.

I'll just go back now and see what you've written. x

Hiya Jim her name's Katie, although we don't really talk much. I knew her back in high school. She's going out with a fella called Davie who's really nice n' all. I was supposed to be going to see Richard Herring at the Station recently but I couldn't make it.

I'll ask around next time I'm in the station elle.

thanks bron :)

thanks guys. well all my blood tests came back normal. so i can't blame my thyroid for crappy weightloss :)

they are going to take more blood (can't get in for them to do that until monday. they tried to make me wait until wednesday. surely if you need a blood test you need to be diagnosed for something so why make you wait a sodding week!! that's ridiculous!!) and they are going to test my liver function. i don't think they are going to find anything and i've been signed off for another week. i'm really stressed about the amount of time i'm taking off work!!

abz xx

Aww bless ya, more blood taking? That's crumby, especially making you wait too. You're right, it is ridiculous to make you wait that long for the test, what with results taking forever to get back too.

Hope it's not serious, love. Let us know if anything happens or you get any news on the situation.

Bron

Back