Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

ah, not good news then abz, more blood tests? I'm surprised they didn't do a liver and kidney function test the first time around.

well so was she, but she wasn't the doc i saw originally.

have woken up this morning with horrific cystitis too, and the local shop has run out of cranberry juice... it just never ends does it? i have been up since 4.45am... aarrgh.

abz xx

awww abz, sorry to hear that chick.xx hope they sort you ot soon hunni.xxx

Abz what on earth is going on!

Hun dont worry about taking the time off work. Give someone a call (from work) and let them know your symptoms. I'm sure they will understand.

xx

Hope you get better soon Abz in time to start enjoying your wedding

hey guys. well, i'm starting to perk up a wee bit after sleeping until 3.30 pm yesterday :)

so. i am off to a spa shortly. as it turns out i've already paid £20 for it so sod if i'm missing it. possibly going for the meal afterwards but not going out drinking or anything. am hoping to go for my blood test on monday and get myself signed back onto work by that point methinks. i just can't take much more time off. nobody in my department has taken this much time off ever i don't think. aargh. so, yes. unfortunately the spa is in the hometown of my boss. so sod's law will have me bumping into him or his wife who also works for the company. bet you anything!!

abz xx

i used to get really bad cystitis so i take cranberry tablets now and haven't had it for ages:)
I hope you get to the bottom of this mystery abz soon xx

well i used to take cranberry tablets but for some reason i don't know i got out of the habit and i couldn't find them when i needed them :(

am still suffering a wee bit so it looks like tomorrow is a cranberry juice day!!

went to the spa and the meal today but to be honest i suffered quite a bit. the spa was absolutely amazing. would recommend it to everyone. it was a turkish bathhouse kind of place and was wonderful. however the meal that i agreed to stay to wasn't booked until half past seven which i didn't realise and i've only just got home after a train mishap and am now going to fall face-down in the bed after my potion from the chemist which is the only reason i'm not there already. all i wanted to do was be in bed from about 5pm onwards so only 7 hours late :)

abz xx

I get mine from asda, I think they are two pots for £4 which lasts about 2 months.
Sounds like the spa was just what you needed :)

Bless ya, sorry the night out was a bit much. The spa sounded divine though, I'm sure you'll feel the benifit in the morning :) Hope you didn't run into the boss or his wife or anything, that would have been a strange one to explain...

Speaking of, what are you doing for your hen night?

Bron

Hi Abz - just caught up with your diary and find you are having a really rough time. You know you have been over-doing it for ages so maybe this is the time you stop and take stock of things - just look at what's best for your health and that includes diet too!!! Get into something "healthy" that you can live with and feel well on (I mean well on a daily basis - not just when you don't have "diet" symptoms). I reckon your body is rebelling but you are right to get checked out as the way you are feeling is not "right". Start caring for your body and loving it and who knows, it might surprise you with a nice bit of healthy weightloss. Good luck with all the plans and I hope you feel much better very soon x (((hugs)))

thanks gem :)

hi everyone. well i am now on antibiotics for a kidney infection too *sigh*... isn't it just great?

have had six more blood samples taken today which are being sent far and wide for various tests. have spoken with work and have been assured that i'm not going to get it in the neck for being off so long. if i am signed off by the doctor the company won't let me work in any case. so we'll see what the blood tests show and whether i can come back in for my weekend shift or not.

if nothing else this is really hindering my ability to go into town and get wedding stuff sorted as i'm sure i'll bump into someone from work there and that wouldn't be good. i'm ok for short bursts of things, this aft i'm going bra shopping for example, but anything more than a couple of hours and i'm shattered.

abz xx

I hope you feel better soon Abz - you sound totall exhausted. Be good to yourself x

Glad to hear you enjoyed the spa but sorry you've got a kidney infection now.

Look after yourself hun & get well soon.

Glad work is being so understanding too. x x :hug99:

well chaps. i'm off to see my car man, my caterers and to have my final dress fitting today. the fact that i am fatter than i was the last time i went at least means i won't be forking out for further alterations *sigh*...

abz xx

Morning Abz, enjoy your day hunni.xxx You look beautiful anyway so you have nothing to worry about.xxx

Back