Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

I bet you are love, still another couple of days and you'll be wed and on honeymoon love.

Oh my goodness!!!!! I didn't realise it was your wedding so soon!!! My advice is take everything relaxed and slow on the wedding day. And nerves are natural; it's a big commitment so it's OK to feel a bit scared. I spent most of the day before in tears (not just because I'd got ink my dress!!)

If it gets anything like mine was you'll probably not make in on in the next few days. So in case I don't see you, have a wonderful day, and smile for the whole thing! It's definitely worth all the effort :)

Bron

Abz I agree take it really slow on the day because it does tend to go really fast when you get in the car to go to the ceremony!

Have a good day hun.

Bren
X

Wow you have been super busy today!

I hope thats most things sorted so you can start to enjoy the lead up to the day...

Let me know if you need anything doing or anything :)

Yay how exciting!!

ha. thanks guys. dad is annoyed that his wife doesn't get a buttonhole... *sigh*... still, he's chosen to sit on the second row with her on the aisle so that's sorted. and he isn't sure he can buy a black suit in time... he's only had 18 months... well, 26 years... don't get me started again. i've ranted about this twice already at work, ha.

hopefully all will go smoothly with the cake tonight :) can't wait for this bloody holiday :D

oh, and i just submitted my change of name request at work, woohoo :D

abz xx

Eleanor kept her name for work abz, but uses her new surname for everything else.

it's going to really piss everyone off having to work out the umlaut :D

Abi Michaëlis i will be :D

and i still have to look it up myself... alt-0235... ha

Very impressive x

so now you can spell saürkraut properly abz. :)

so what surname will you be leaving behind? Im loosing Shiers

Have a great day Abz - I'm sure it will be everything you dream of.....am dying to see the photos already! x

Have a fab day on sat hunni, will be thinking of you.xx

Morning abz. :D It's a lovely day :bliss: :bliss:

Abz just wishing you a beautiful and special day tomorrow! Know it will all go smoothly babe and you will look gorgeous in your dress.

Ciao bella!

Love Bren
xx

Not sure if you're going to have the opportunity to log on to here much before you become Mrs Michaëlis so can I just say....

:love047:

God bless you both
Have a magical day
& don't forget the pics for us stalkers:D
Hx

Congratulations
Abz and Thomas
Have a
Great Day

Yes same here, enjoy abz, enjoy.

Back