Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Yes love, I couldn't resist after your random comment. :)

sometimes things come into your head jim, and you just have to let them out :)

at least you can't hear me... i'd never hear the end of it :D

abz xx

LOL, so what do your coworkers think then abz. LMAO

they just ignore me jim. i am truly unappreciated at work. working with boys sucks sometimes. i'm getting really peeved with it actually...

are you love, but it's not surprising, there are so few women in IT love.

well if the men i worked with were a bit more chatty, a little less condescending and generally more fun then it wouldn't be so much of an issue. my friend craig isn't included in that, but generally... gah!!

Sorry you've been feeling a bit funky. Hope it passes soon babe!

Generally I prefer hanging around guys as a rule, they are less catty and gossipy. But it's a pain when they're the kind of boys that freak out if a woman speaks to them or are just plain jacka$ses and don't talk at all. You got us though, we'll chat to you :D

Bron

Abz
I work in an office full of women, and believe you me, cattyness, b*tchyness, whispering and comments are all I hear. At least men are upfront, and what you see is what you get!! That right Jim lol!!!

I'll second that.

XXX

generally i prefer the company of guys. but it would be nice for them to have an interest in things once in a while. none of them ask me what i've been up to, or how things are going... i always have to ask them... i doubt they'd notice if i just didn't turn up other than they'd have more work to do...

good morning everyone. am beginning to think i need to get my glasses checked with this headache going on so long. not sure why i had a blowout of a headache on friday first though... can't have an eye test until i'm off again either at the weekend or next thursday, so we'll see...

still going strong. having my first cup of decaff at the moment and have tested the fire alarm... trying to avoid this bloody code... seven hours on one line yesterday and the sod still won't work. bloody databases!!

abz xx

Morning abz, have you seen sqlcentral.com it's a great site

as to blokes, I'm WYSIWYG I'm afraid :D

i'll check it out jim. i know what's wrong... i need to make a comparison between a real date and a database date, but the real date is in the middle of a rather complex loop and converting it will be difficult. and i REALLY don't want to rewrite the sodding loop.

i know nobody cares, but it's doing my brain in!!

thanks jim... each time through the loop represents a different day 'j', i need to compare j with a date range and if j is within the date range it outputs the data. easy right? except this loop is messing things up. some of the outputs have been incredible... so first job is working out why the hell it's doing that!!

sounds like your loop counts aren't working right to me abz, how deep is the loop, how many iterations?

Back