Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

I need to widen my circle of people... I don't spread it round enough apparently!

Ahha I've finally thought to come on here and read your blog :) Although i knew most of it already from emails... but it's still fun to read.

Hope the coding is going ok :S And that's a good idea about going to the optitions as you shouldn't have a bad head for that long...

Well done on the Atkins and for the losses :D wooo, you're doing great :D Wait til you're running around after a baby too!

Reactions: Jim
Hmm, I've just spread some around, won't let me rep abz or Linz though. :)

:sign0168: :sign0168: :kissass2: :eek: :bolt:

You still hanging in there Abi? How's the headache? Taken any paracetamol? I'm on day 7 of CD now, but day 2 of doing it 100%, the first few days I nibbled and picked a bit until I got into ketosis, now I'm flying. Are you enjoying the Atkins? Did you sort your code out? I always ended up losing either the first thing or the last with my loops. I haven't done any programming for years though!

Sorry you're still suffering from headaches babe. Sounds like you're drinking enough, are you sleeping well? And do you have thin curtains (random I know, but I used to get headaches staying at my inlaws because the room I slept in had thin, yellow curtains that really glared the sun in and would give me the most unpleasent headaches.)

Maybe best to get it checked out though, especially as you've had it a while.

Hope things are going well at work!

Bron

hey guys. well i still have the headaches, although they seem to be getting a bit better. more and more i think it's my eyesight... and the first thing the doc will ask is whether i've had that checked so i'll do that at the weekend if i can :)

also, whilst perusing the site that jim gave me i think i've discovered something. not something that will help me with my current problem. but something that will help me with another coding problem that i thought impossible. something called auxiliary calendar tables. so there, ha. thanks for that jim :)

so i get to spend tomorrow researching that instead of staring at this bloody loop, which i mainly managed to avoid today ;)

am just waiting for some donor meat to show up. awful i know but i have this craving.

also. i hate all kinds of nuts and always have. and when low-carbing before i started to crave peanuts. and it's happening again. and i HATE them. so that's odd. but it will give me something to snack on at the cinema :D

abz xx

Morning abz, morning all!

How are you this morning love? still have the headache, spending hours staring at the screen can do that as well love. Have yourself checked out for "monitor" specs.

now that would be too easy wouldn't it?

i'm starting to wonder whether it is diet-related. and if it is i really can't cope with it much longer!! i don't want to stop low-carbing. it's working wonders for me. i woke up this morning with blotches all over my tummy. i'm hoping it's our new washing powder so keeping an eye on it today, but if not, well then it's back to the docs for me... hmph.

abz xx

*SHE* can't use bio powders abz, brings her out in big blotches.

I can't see the headache being diet related love.

well i made an appointment with the head nurse (bit coerced by receptionist to be honest, but apparently she can prescribe etc) and i figured i can cancel it later if they go. appointments are like gold dust at our surgery.

if it was the washing powder i would expect to be covered in blotches since the duvet and the sheet were washed in new powder. not just my tummy. if it is washing powder then i will hold up my hands and say sorry. but i would rather know. it's a bit disconcerting to look in the mirror on a morning and see your stomach covered in red blobs...

That is odd, Colleen had them all over her back, tummy and boobs abz.

thanks ag.

jim, have you ever heard of such a thing in sql as an auxiliary calendar table? i have happened across it and it may solve some other problems i've come across but nobody i have spoken to has used it before...

abz xx

Heard yes abz, used no I'm afraid.

Back