Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

well i'm going tomorrow at 2.55. a bit late really since i'm supposed to be going to stay at a friend's house tomorrow morning, but never mind :) we'll just go a wee bit later :) at least i will get it sorted and can maybe get my new glasses when i get back.

abz xx

ooh, it's 12... i suppose i should think about popping to tesco at some point. can't be bothered though... gah. i'll be starving if i don't... i suppose when i get hungry that will spur me on. might see if anyone else fancies going too.

i have taken painkillers for my head, which have, as you may have noticed, made me a little befuddled in the head. but it is quiet here and i'm far more productive with a cotton-woolly head than a painful one...

ha, expensive is right!! but needs must and all that i suppose :)

must remember to get frames the same shape this time though. last time i could only wear a set long term at a time as the alternative set gave me headaches, ha.

abz xx

Can't believe I'm here on a Sunday morning. LOL. How are you abz and how did the eye test go?

Eh up trouble, just popping in to say hello :)

I am wondering that too Jim. I can't remember if she is at work today... but I am thinking she is as she was off over the bank hol...

Oh well, am sure she'll pop in at some point soon :)

I am missing her though, work's boring without her emails :(

Hope everyone had a fun bank hol weekend?

bon!! you make it sound like i do no work at all!! :p

hey everyone. i'm working the evening shift so am here :)

i have ordered new specs and will be getting them on thursday. she said my prescription hadn't changed much so i didn't need to, but i'm sure they said that too me last time and i didn't. plus. i've had these specs FOREVER and since i wear them all the time it will be nice to have a change :)

am also getting big bright red bits put through my hair on thursday, although i'll have to OK it with OH first as i need it cutting too and it's going to cost a FORTUNE!! still. since i haven't had a hair cut in a year and a half it's about time :D

can't wait to get my new glasses though. it's going to be so weird!!

Hi abz, I'm just finishing the last of the reports so I can go on holiday tomorrow. :D

you are a sod sometimes jim. do you know that??

and i broke my scales. did i mention that before? so i can't do my weigh in :( i'm hoping they magically start working again...

i am now booked in tomorrow morning to get my hair black and redded up. i'm SO excited :D

Ha, well you do way more work than me... It is horrible being at work and not being able to email you though :(

Ah yay, i love the sound of how you're getting your hair! can't wait to see it when I see you sooooooon :D

Aw these people going on holiday :( humph! Hope you have a good one though Jim :)

i can't believe it's only 6pm... i have another five hours to go!! still. i can't believe that 5 hours have passed already either...

hey hun!!

ive been looking alllllllllllllover for your diary!! never thought of looking on your siggy for a link, durh!!!

How u been today? hope u r well

Im just off to gym but will have a proper nosey at your thread when i get in

luv katie
xxx

Back