Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

well i want to know precisely so that everything isn't white and yellow jim :) although knowing me, everything will be red :D

abz xx

Awwwwh congrats Abz, that's fab news.
XXX

Brilliant news Abz! I found out the sex with both of mine & both times I was told that I was having a girl... Jacob is 6 today!!! :D

Its not often they get it wrong tho... I liked being able to get things sorted beforehand.. thankfully the shops took back all the girls clothes!

Enjoy every moment babes... its so very special & I'm having a real reminiscing day today thinking of my big boy & how amazing it was this time 6 years ago!

Lotza love. xxx

Hehe, well yeah.... but it is still exciting and I am still chuffed for you :D :D even though I've told you a few times now...

How is the morning sickness and tiredness today?

sickness not too bad. i feel like i'm going to snooze on my keyboard shortly though. was working until 11pm last night so didn't get an awful lot of sleep. but i'm off tomorrow and friday and figured it would be nicer to start the evening off early. especially since i still have family to ring around and tell that haven't responded to my texts and emails so may not know, ha.

Have you told them at work abz?

i did yesterday jim, although HR haven't been informed yet as far as i know. i did tell my over-all boss when our colleague left as he was talking about staffing and workload for the next year and i thought 'uh oh', ha. so i let him know really early but he didn't tell anyone. it was just so he could keep in mind that i would hopefully be vanishing in may :)

That's not far away now abz. :)

We'll all have to come up to you and coo over the new little one x

Abz, fabulous news and a big congrats. How exciting and wonderful.

A big hug and kiss your way hun XXXXX

Morning abz, how're you feeling today love.

Back