Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

i figured you'd all have guessed in any case :) ha. it's just last time people thought i might be i was inundated with pm's, hee.

abz xx

We're just all so excited for you thats all .... aww shucks xx

congrats babes - Im so pleased for you. Take it easy!! xx

one more thing. no comments on facebook please. there are people in my family that don't know yet and i don't want them finding out through facebook before i can get to them!!

Huge congrats hun. That's wonderful news. x x x

What wonderful news - congratulations sweetie:D

Hope you manage to avoid the 'morning sickness' gremlin for the most part:p

ha. i wish helen!! it's been at me since just after i found out and if anything it's getting worse :( i'm supposed to be headed into fabulous territory. not knackered any more, no more headaches, sickness etc, but it's all getting worse. i'm hoping it's heading for a peak before it stops :D

abz xx

Oh sweets - that's rotten!

Have you tried flat coke/pepsi (not diet) - a friend of mine ended up living on the stuff coz it was the only thing that got past the morning/afternoon/evening/nighttime sickness:) BTW she & babe were both fit & healthy at the end and 2nd time round she wasn't sick at all so everyone/every time is different:p

It's still wonderful news and such a blessing for you both:D

I like guinea pigs. What a lovely piece of news Mummy Abz x

thanks guys :)

well i tried ginger but that gives me heartburn. as long as i keep nibbling i'm ok. of course that has had the rather unfortunate side effect of an expanding waistline. slimming world is an approved by docs diet you can do whilst preggers, so once i stop feeling so sick i think i'm going to get onto that :) or at least give it a shot, ha. i really really don't want to gain huge amounts as it will take me forever to get rid of it again!! i struggled with the amount i already had, never mind if you add stones to it. so that's the plan :)

abz xx

abz :bliss: :bliss: well done, how did that happen then ;)

here's baby F at 3 months, only a month and a bit to go now, colloquialy known as peanut

14-07-0913weeks.jpg

ha. other than bump i haven't come up with a name jim. referring to my tummy as anything other than bump just doesn't sit right. my mum is annoyed that i keep using 'he' to refer to it as she is convinced i'm having a girl :)

We don't know either abz, Jamie and Carol said they didn't want to know the sex so that's it. My mum is busy knitting and it's all white and yellow. :D

Back