Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Morning Mummy Abi and little Izzy :D Hope you're both well? how is it going? hope you've managed to get some sleep Abi and Thomas.

Hi Jim, I hope Olivia is ok? was it just a heat rash?

Hi Bon, yes love, turns out it was.

Morning abz and izzy.

Great news Jim

Hi Abz & Izzy. xx

Hi Abz x

Jim - I'm glad the little one is OK x

Morning abz, how are you and little izzy today love.

Hey everyone :)

Just to let you know Abi's been in touch and her, Thomas and little Izzy are all fine and dandy :D She's 1 week old now! aw.

They are visiting family for a couple of days so she won't be online, just so no one worries :)

Sounds like they are loving being a Mummy and Daddy and Izzy is feeding well and even letting them get some sleep :) aw, they sound like natural parents and are loving it :) can't wait to go and visit when they are less busy :D

Thanks Bon, I was wondering if they were OK. :)

Hey, just thought I'd pop along and say congrats! And to send the very best of wishes x

Morning abz and little izzy. :)

Hi abz, good morning to you and izzy. :)

:wavey:

hey everyone. just a brief foray into the world of online :)

the letting us get some sleep thing was short lived. she's turned into a party animal. up every hour for an hour last night. and she's still on that pattern today. so of course i'm not getting any catch up sleep, ha. trying to get thomas an emergency dental appointment as we still haven't been given a dentist and he has toothache again but of course they aren't answering the phone...

glad olivia is ok jim :) good news :)

izzy, instead of losing weight, has gained weight. so all that feeding is obviously doing something!! ha.

abz xx

Hi abz, nice to see you post love. Poor thing, Jamie and Carol had a few weeks of thqt as well abz, little ones can be very demanding and draining.

Back