Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Heya, hope everything's going well.
Best wishes.

Hi Abz

Hope Izzy is doing well and that your 'sit-upon' is improving!

well as far as the stitches go they won't see me until six weeks by which time things may have resolved themselves. so i have to see the midwife again on friday.

me and izzy have been watching all the dr whos i missed over the last few weeks today. and then watched the murray match. izzy of course slept through all the time when i was wide awake and is awake when i'm knackered... just tried to get half an hour's kip but it really wasn't happening. so i've given up for the timebeing. just in time for her to wake up again i think :)

it's so unbelievably hot here at the mo. had the fan on all day. our electricity bill is going to be huge. and izzy is here just in a nappy :S all those lovely clothes and she isn't wearing any of them!! ha.

the baby cafe near me has closed as they don't have enough health visitors (i didn't even realise one went. i just thought it was lots of other mums, ha) so my friend is going to take me with her to the one she goes to further afield. she's been going for a long time so she'll know everyone already. always nice to have an introduction :)

hope everyone is ok?

abz xx

All sounds good Abz - good idea with the cafe. Why can't they run it without the midwife and just have one popping in from time to time if necessary x

Morning abz, we want izzy photo's. LOL

Hey, hope you enjoy the baby cafe.
You need to learn to sleep when the baby sleeps, lol, tis essential!
Best wishes!

Hear Hear! Izzy photos! Izzy photoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos!!! Grrr. Argh. xx

sorry sorry. i haven't got the most recent ones on my pc yet, ha, but i'll put a few from about a week ago up :)

abz xx

Morning abz. :)

morning jim.

there are two more photos up. loads on camera so will get them up too :)

izzy has fallen asleep on me. we actually got some sleep last night. woo :)

abz xx

LOL @ that bouncy chair photo abz, reminds me of Olivia in the bath. she is lovely darling. :)

i can't say i disagree. me and thomas make curiously attractive babies :D although i think everyone thinks that. i just know that i'm right :D :D hee.

abz xx

Babies Abz - how many have you got tucked away? x

Ha Ha. LOL. Morning abz, yes what are you keeping from us. :)

Woohoo! Sleep! I'm currently doing a jog for you Abi. No, not a jog, a jig. As if!... ;) xx

Back